Click Here!

Game of thrones: Whore of dragons

Guest Bronzehawk86

Guest Bronzehawk86

A Game of thrones sex stories. In the story Daenerys Targaryen has ridden out to a secluded field and has summoned her three dragon children to land around her. Daenerys looks at her three children as the pace back and fourth around her they are clearly aggravated. In the last few weeks they have been next to uncontrollable setting fires eating random people and animals. Daenerys had no idea what was wrong with them tell she over heard one of her solders saying that they were acting like animals in heat. Daenerys the started paying closer attion to her dragons she noticed just how bigger all her dragons cocks were with Drogon's being the biggest at almost 8 feet long. To her surprise and amazement the fires were being set by the dragons cum which was like lava. Deciding that something need to be done Daenerys  has come to this field with a plan. Daenerys strips off her cloths and lays her blue cloak on the ground now naked she lays down and looks up at the dragons. My children she says I know you are flustrated that there are none for you to release your fiery seed so I offer myself. Feel my lust and drench me with her fiery cum. Daenerys then begins to fuck herself all the while talking about how big her dragon children's cocks are and how she wishes she could fill her pussy with them. One by one wraps her arms and legs around each of their cocks and jerks them off as she licks and sucks their fiery cum into her mouth. When she has attended each of them she lays back on her cloak and has all three of her children cum on her at once. When they are done the ground is burnt all around her and Daenerys is covered in smoking cum. Smiling the now naked Daenerys vows to due this at least once a week or more to since both she and her children enjoyed it. Daenerys would not only be their mother but their whore from now on.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.