Click Here!

Aurora

Guest Lady Freelove

Guest Lady Freelove

George, thank you for your review of Aurora: 2185. I went back and tried to address the problems you pointed out. In particular, your question concerning laws mandating the new morality. I added a short explanation for their need:

“The only problem, in the very beginning, was a sort of "social inertia." While people wanted to cut loose and enjoy themselves, centuries of social conditioning made them afraid to be among the first people to get naked and fuck like everyone truly wanted, and needed, to do. In response to this problem, nudity and sex were made legally mandatory through legislation so that the people would have a legitimate excuse to toss their clothes and and fuck without worrying about public opinion.”

When I created what I feel would be the ideal society, I realized that even though open nudity and sexuality might become legal, most people would be hesitant to adopt their new freedom out of fear of what other people (friends, family, coworkers, etc.) would think of them. Laws mandating the free and open sexuality would give them the excuse they would need to do what they actually wanted to do anyway.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.