Click Here!

Kushina Uzumaki. Konoha's Shota Slut

Emperor-of-Evil

I love slutty kushina stories quite a lot and while I don't think there's enough of them to begin with, I believe there's definitely not enough kushina fuccking younger men and boys fics.

So here's my challenge/story idea: 

Kushina Uzumaki still has naruto so she's still a mother. Whether minato dies or not is irrelevant to the story. She survived the nine tails. Attack on konoha.

However as naruto grew older kushinas sexual inhibitions waned and soon enough she starts fucking younger men and eventually younger boys around her sons age.

I.e she's fucked by konohamaru on occasion, she teaches at the academy and ends up getting fucked by her class of boys, etc

What I want to see: 

Kushina is depraved and doesn't care she's fucking younger men and boys but still loves her family

Big breasts 

Blowjobs

Titjobs

Gangbangs 

Dirty talk 

What I don't mind seeing: 

Alive or dead minato (either works) 

What I do not want to see:

Naruto x kushina (there is honestly far too much as it is) 

Scat 

Guro 

Incest 

I look forward to seeing if anyone is interested in this idea. 

• 7 months later...

You know, I always loved the idea of shotas fucking women much older and bigger than them, especially milfs. I can’t believe I didn’t think about this challenge myself until I stumbled across it. 

Now you got my creative juices flowing. I do hope that I can get to this challenge soon, especially since I’ve already accepted another one. 

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.