Click Here!

Sasuke's punishment into girly civilian girl

Guest RedFox

Guest RedFox

Sasuke Recovery Mission on Naruto beats Sasuke in the valley of the End and brings him back to Konoha Sasuke was Tsunade and  the village council  decide he must be punished harshly  it is decided that  Sasuke  sealing his charkra and know him milk for cum to use on a females to get a  girl in village pregnant  then them turn him into a  girly civilian girl force in his new house and room for a  girly girl and living with Female yamanaka Shinobi teaches him to  a  girly girl  conditions him into liking boys and  and reply only to a new name and  they force Sasuke to wear girls clothes and force to wear maid outfit  to clean  all of housework and  force to go back to school as  civilian girl in Enrolled in  girl finishing school and Sasuke must resist in the beginning before he is slowly broken and made into a submissive girl  By the end he has no trace of his former self left in him and it's up to you how you want to end  of the story what he does in and it's up to you

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2020 at 9:07 PM, Naru5 said:

This is literally like my idea even down to the the wording at times but with minor differences 

I’m Sorry Naru5 you feel Your ideas Feel like I’m copping your ideas I forgot to put where I got the idea for this challenge  I been too busy doing other things 

This is based off Baruto punishment and Sakura Force Feminizes Naruto From Naru5 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.