Click Here!

Account Access

Guest BornWolfgirl

Guest BornWolfgirl

Several months ago a sent an inquiry about what to do with being unable to get into my account and ending up with multiple accounts when i was prompted to do an update. I did get a response that the extra accounts would be deleted and the account with my works remain but i am still unable to get in. I’m back to square one. When i try to reset my password using the email i’ve always used it tells me “The e-mail you provided may not be registered or is registered multiple times, please contact support or try registering.” If i can’t get control my account anymore can the remaining account be deleted and i’ll just create a new one. I hate losing the dragonprints on the works there but I’m tired of being ran in circles. Further assistance is needed. Please and thank you.

I’m showing one account under that pen name and associated email address, but for some reason, the account is marked as pending. I do not have the access required to see why the account is showing as pending, but I can ask @DemonGoddess to look and let me know what’s going on.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.