Click Here!

looking for an m/m story with one of the characters being an alien in the body of pretty boy

Guest donna

here goes.

The story started out with an unwilling character who was in denial about being gay (or bi). he had a girlfriend that he apparently he had sex with often i think but wasnt into her as more than friends. hes a pizza guy and shes in college. then a pretty boy out of nowhere shows up stuck in the swampy(i think) area just beside his place (which is trailer or mobile home). the boy doesn't remember much, i think he had a problem communicating at first. i remember he had to be shown how to eat and drink. the older guy eventually admits he's really into the pretty boy.

eventually we find out the pretty boy is an alien (life force?) who took over the body of boy who was about to die. and there's a mothership out of sight that's watching over him.

there's this other enemy alien that tends to show up in isolated areas in all black and a hat i think, that is trying to capture or destroy him. So human boy takes alien boy away. they end up at his mother's place. his step father's a hitter (to the mom). so they eventually end up living with a straight black friend of his.

the enemy alien shows up again. a little after that is how far i got with it. PLEASE if you know this story, let me know. Not knowing is haunting me

• 5 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.