Click Here!

My first 5 years on Adult-Fanfiction

WritingDude

It feels like only yesterday I started writing fanfiction on this site. I never thought I'd still be here writing fanfiction, even after I took a year long hiatus. In the past 5 years I've written 43 fanfics and all of them were in the cartoon category. I had planned on writing fanfics in other categories such as anime, live action movies, live action TV shows, video games, comics, and many others. This has ultimately yet to happen, but maybe someday soon it will. I've been pondering about shifting my focus away from writing fanfiction to original works for a while now and I think that's most likely going to happen starting next year. Don't get me wrong, writing erotic stories about my favorite cartoons and animated films is good fun, but I know it's not something I'm going to do forever. I still got a few ideas for future fanfics, but I have a bunch more ideas for original projects I want to do. For now, I'd like to say thank you for this amazing journey. Here's to the next how many more years I'll be writing fanfiction.

Congrats. I actually started out with fanfic also, waaay back. Then I decided to take it serious and moved on to get some professional development. I first dabbled in some Writer’s workshop classes online to get a better understanding on story structure and hone my skills. I then transitioned over to college and screen writing. I recently found this AFF and started FanFic again as a way to stay busy between my original projects or combat writers block. I figured I can do stuff here to test things or just to to keep my fingers busy as my mind figures out the next step of my real stories. Here, I don’t have to take anything too seriously and just be relax with my writing. Wish all the best to you. If you need any information or tips, just hit up my inbox. Keep writing, no matter what.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

last december 30th was my 14th year here on here!! dang! seems like only yesterday i was just starting out! lol

Edited by kagome26isawsome

Technically, I just passed my first year on AFFnet at the moment.

I believe I had an account before that, but I didn’t use it or post anything. At least that I can remember anyway.