Click Here!

kushina challenges

Guest Guest

a challenge for 3 stories (sorry if they are too much)

1. kushina is naive, too trusting, and not very good at combat but she is determine to be the best ninja in the village no matter how lewd the situation gets for reference to what i mean sort of like the doujin nandemo chousa shoujo or everything investigator girl
  2. seduction missions of kushina and other Kunoichi to where they seduce their target for info, items, and other reason; there are many were they fail it or the tables get turn so what not make a story were they succeed (or not if you wish)
  3. naruto is a popular kid at school cause people all ways come over to his house but what he doesn’t know is that they come over to try to get lucky with the easy bimbo milf kushina (but don’t try to make it NTR more like loving mom kushina who tries to resist but doesn’t put up much of a fight)

like if stories had

big breasts

younger characters are at least 16-17

no more than a threesome

• 9 months later...

@Lucius-Walker Thank you this has been up for awhile so i was surprised to see a response but yeah just work on them when you have the time and let me know (here) if you want any ideas

also other peoples input would be nice as long as there no negativity

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

@Lucius-Walker Thank you this has been up for awhile so i was surprised to see a response but yeah just work on them when you have the time and let me know (here) if you want any ideas

also other peoples input would be nice as long as there no negativity

First of all, you should get an account or something. Would make your life easier, trust me. 

Secondly, while I’m not exactly opposed to avoiding the NTR route, NTR/cucking is one of my favorite themes. Would it be a personal issue of yours if I happened to include NTR? 

On 9/7/2020 at 8:18 PM, Lucius-Walker said:

First of all, you should get an account or something. Would make your life easier, trust me. 

Secondly, while I’m not exactly opposed to avoiding the NTR route, NTR/cucking is one of my favorite themes. Would it be a personal issue of yours if I happened to include NTR? 

1. tried to set up an account but don’t have an archive profile but some help on how to get on would be nice
  2. no it would not be a personal issue if it includes NTR just trying to put in more unique stories out there and a cheating kushina is one of my favorites like #2 is where kushina and/or the other females love sex but they don’t fall in love with the guy and instead just complete the mission after and #3 is the same but kushina has no love for minato only naruto and she is trying to keep him from finding out her “secret activities” she does. (sorry if that too much would love some input on these stories from anyone)

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:
  1. tried to set up an account but don’t have an archive profile but some help on how to get on would be nice
  2. no it would not be a personal issue if it includes NTR just trying to put in more unique stories out there and a cheating kushina is one of my favorites like #2 is where kushina and/or the other females love sex but they don’t fall in love with the guy and instead just complete the mission after and #3 is the same but kushina has no love for minato only naruto and she is trying to keep him from finding out her “secret activities” she does. (sorry if that too much would love some input on these stories from anyone)

I think you could just set up an account here, no? If not, just make an account on AdultFF, then sign on (although you would have to use your username instead of email if you use autofill.) 

Glad to know that you’re much more open minded then some people. 

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

We have a FAQ for that:  http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/14568-can-i-join-the-forum-even-though-i-wont-be-uploading-stories-to-the-archive/

On 9/9/2020 at 12:19 PM, Lucius-Walker said:

I think you could just set up an account here, no? If not, just make an account on AdultFF, then sign on (although you would have to use your username instead of email if you use autofill.) 

Glad to know that you’re much more open minded then some people. 

thanks now i have an account

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.