Guest GoApeForGape

Guest GoApeForGape

“Down Darkest Alley,

On Brightest Stage,

No Cock nor Cunt shall escape my sight,

Let those who can plow me right,

Swell from my Power,

Bimbo Lantern’s Light!”

Aphrodite, Goddess of Love, Beauty, Pleasure, Passion, and Procreation, decides to take matters into her own hands after one too many snide remarks from Athena.  The Virgin Goddess of War and Wisdom has recently taken Wonder Woman, Diana, under her wing, and is taking potshots at everyone.

So Aphrodite decides to get her own back.  Athena’s proud of ONE Superheroine?  Well, Aphrodite will make an entire Corps of Superheroines!  Taking a cue from the Green Lantern Corps, she decides to empower women who can incite great passion and gives them a Power Ring.  Along with the regular powers, the Ring will further enhance their ability to incite lust (Breast and Ass Expansion) and will turbocharge their libido.  These Bimbo Lanterns will try to end conflicts and villainy peacefully…  by fucking everyone ragged!

Outfits would be sluttier, neon pink versions of Star Sapphire uniforms.  Up to you if the Ring gives them blonde hair too.

The Rings can drain IQ, or maybe the Bimbo Lantern’s just too horny to think straight.  As an added incentive to “Fight Crime”, while they are now permanently horny from the Ring, they can’t cum unless they are having sex with at least one other person or using their Powers as a Bimbo Lantern.  However much they masturbate, they can’t cum.

Other things that can happen are the Ring’s translator rewording everything they say into Bimbospeak. 

I’d recommend Powergirl as Aphrodite’s First Bimbo Lantern, and there should be some level of Transformation involved with every inductee.

If I were to make one hard rule; whoever gets into the Corps, save Diana for last.  Have Aphrodite’s revenge be Diana turning from Athena’s guidance and joining the Bimbo Lantern Corps as the big finale.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.