Click Here!

AFF Holiday Party

Tcr

Dingle nuts! Dingle nuts!  Hear them dangle long!  Grab those pens, write some smut, get on Santa's dong!

I may need to work on smutty songs...  but.…

The Holiday Party is taking gifts!  Get into the holiday spirit!  Chug down the egg nog and alcohol!  We got some writing to do!

If you wish to add a story to the anthology, the rules are simple:

• Complete Oneshot (Under 50k words, please)
  • Original fiction
  • Holiday theme (Any december-ish holiday: Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa)
  • All applicable warnings listed at the top of the story

On the 20th of December, I will open up on the archive and all gifts can be wonderfully delivered.

Participants:

TCR

CloverReef 

Bronx

GeorgeGlass

InBrightestDay 

InvidiaRed 

EDIT:  The Holiday Party is now ready for unwrapping!  (http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600109489)

Edited by Tcr

I might have a thing.  I got to introduce Yua and Cody for Halloween, so for the Holiday anthology I might be able to introduce Elis and Lady Aldreda.

They live in a medieval fantasy world, though so it would just be a winter solstice celebration (their version of New Year’s) rather than any real-world winter holiday.

On top of all that, I was prodded by an author on another site to write a thing I’d outlined but been afraid to write and...you know what?  Put me down as a “hopefully.”

I’ll be up to read and review and have people go “Oh, ffs this stupid asshole reviewed me again.”

And some december holiday/festival ideas for you all:

Bodhi Day: 8 December – Day of Enlightenment, celebrating the day that the historical Buddha (Shakyamuni or Siddhartha Gautama) experienced enlightenment (also known as Bodhi).

This one’s easy. Big sid has a wank.

Saint Barbara's Day: 4 December – The Feast of St. Barbara is celebrated by Artillery regiments across the Commonwealth and some western Catholic countries.

Barb gets Bukkake’d

Krampusnacht: 5 December – The Feast of St. Nicholas is celebrated in parts of Europe on 6 December. In Alpine countries, Saint Nicholas has a devilish companion named Krampus who punishes the bad children the night before.

….

Ok, George already has a story this year.

Saint Lucia's Day: 13 December – Church Feast Day. Saint Lucia comes as a young woman with lights and sweets.

...speaks for itself really.

“You definitely got off, right?”

Lucy, shining brightly and munching on a milky way: *Nods*

Watch Night: 31 December

Voyeurism!

Mōdraniht: or Mothers' Night, the Saxon winter solstice festival.

Mother/son/daughter incest!

Strip Dreidel!

Edited by JayDee

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, JayDee said:

I am terrible beta reader. I would literally fail to spot an entire Godzilla sized thing. Even if that thing was literally Godzilla. But g’luck!

It’s like the Godzilla movie from 1998 when Godzilla is so large its feet crush a t-rex skeleton and stomps a buss to tiny bits….but they spend most of the movie running around trying find the location of the monster that somehow manage to hide itself totally.

On 12/11/2019 at 7:28 AM, Thundercloud said:

It’s like the Godzilla movie from 1998 when Godzilla is so large its feet crush a t-rex skeleton and stomps a buss to tiny bits….but they spend most of the movie running around trying find the location of the monster that somehow manage to hide itself totally.

yeah…. the behind the scenes story for that movie is… something. Roland emmerich was quoted as saying he rejected the original draft for the end because “it was just two giant monsters going at one another and i simply don’t like that”

and that’s BEFORE they started getting editorial mandates on what godzilla couldn;t do.

Have managed first draft of a Christmas set flashfic, using the prompts for Week 2011 only 5 years after they were prompted. Should get it polished up. I can’t see anything in the rules for either the weekly prompts or the AFF party to say I can’t use it for both!

It’s complete, it’s original, it has a holiday theme, there’s not really any applicable warnings, and it’s under 50k words. About 49k under 50k words. So at least it has brevity on its side in case anyone should have the misfortune of reading it.

Anyone spot anything I’m missing?

On 12/15/2019 at 1:37 AM, GeorgeGlass said:

So...do we have a place to post the stories yet?

20th December! I can’t remember if that was in TCR’s post originally or updated :)

Edited by JayDee

Crap.  I swear I’m working on mine.  I would be done by now, but I’m also helping someone else write something for another site (if you want to blame someone for this...uh...JayDee will do).

Fair warning: Moonlit Snow is a dreaded NoSex story.  Hopefully the fuzzies will be warm enough that it will be nice to read, though.  Assuming this site is still here a year from now, I promise some proper smut for next Christmas!