Click Here!

Can't upload anything

Guest LouandRo

Guest LouandRo

So I have been a member for a good many years, I can login to the server but I am unable to upload anything at all,just look at former stories it’s been a very long time since I even logged on to the site I am just wondering if something needs updating, I have a load of new stuff and would love to put up these new chapters.

Welcome back!

We’ve tweaked the archive code quite a bit, and yes, things are different! We have a great FAQ on adding a story to the archive, and on adding chapters to stories already posted. We even have one for editing a chapter.

And don’t forget about disclaimers and story tags! :D

Guest LouandRo

Thanks finally figured it out, though I think I placed my new series in the wrong location thought I had placed it in Kim Possible but it showed up in AU is there some way to move

True love, new beginings story to its proper place in Kim Possible section?

5 hours ago, Guest LouandRo said:

Thanks finally figured it out, though I think I placed my new series in the wrong location thought I had placed it in Kim Possible but it showed up in AU is there some way to move

True love, new beginings story to its proper place in Kim Possible section?

Absolutely! Open your Control Panel and go to the Cartoons Story Manager.  Click the “Edit Story Info” button for that story, and you’ll be able to choose the right category from the dropdown on the next page. You can also edit other parts of the story info there, like the summary, disclaimer, or tags.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.