Click Here!

Can't log into newly updated account

Guest Vanilla Toast

Guest Vanilla Toast

I tried to log into my old account, which prompted for updating in the system. I went through all the steps, but never received a verification email (which is still the same as it originally was), but I still couldn’t log in. When I tried to get the verification email again, it said that I had either already reactivated the account or that there was a problem. Think somebody could help? The email address is ashardofchaos@gmail.com and the user name is Vanilla Toast.

Thanks in advance!

I’m not seeing the account as reactivated yet. Did you check your Spam/Junk folders for the activation email? Many browsers tend to automatically send email from unknown addresses to those folders.

The only other issue I can think of offhand is your password. We’ve changed the requirements for those. They need to be between 8-12 letters and/or numbers long, no punctuation or special characters allowed, and they’re case sensitive.

I’m out of town, so while I’m checking in, I’m not here as often as I usually am, but we’ll see if we can get this sorted for you.

Guest Vanilla Toast

Yeah, I originally changed my password when I couldn’t log in and received the email for the password change link. Once I changed the password and couldn’t log in again, I noticed the reactivation process and proceeded with that, but never received that email, even in my junk folders. I waited a day or two and kept checking, but no dice. I tried doing the reactivation process again when I got the error message. I’m just not sure what to do next.

I appreciate your quick response. Please, don’t rush on my account and enjoy your time out of town!

Thanks!

Guest Vanilla Toast

I finally got it figured out! Apparently, I missed the caveat where an underscore has to be used for a space in the pen name and I’m all activated, now.

Thanks anyway! I hope you enjoy your trip!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.