Click Here!

Hermione Owns Fem!Harry

Guest Dory

Hermione, at some point around fourth year, realizes she has unparalleled access and influence over fem!Harry. She decided to use this to, at first, try and advance her own political agendas. For the greater good. But then realizes she likes telling her what to do, and more so watching her obey. It starts with small things, like what to wear, but soon escalates to the point where during the ball Hermione has fem!Harry trying not to cum while her pussy has been cursed to constantly feel as though it is being played with. And more. What this relationship exactly entails, and who else is involved is up to you. I only ask no scat or watersports, and completely Dom Hermione

• 1 month later...
Guest Cloudbringer

I’m thinking Hermione finds a special wand that gives her abilities for this, sort of similar to the imperio curse, but only sexually. She can make parts of Fem-Harry super sensitive, or even cause and orgasm.

The other two ideas I have on this would be the same but either a trinket or better, a tiny voodoo doll she can manipulate in her pocket while Fem-Harry sits next to her in class or whatever crazy situation arises... QUIDDITCH MATCH!

This would be a way she continues to do this on multiple people without them ever knowing why they are acting that way.

What do you think?

Or when you are saying “ watching her obey “ would that mean it does more than just making her Fem-Harry feel things but do things? like the actual imperio curse?

Example: Hermione told Harriett to get on all fours. Harriett’s legs trembled as she fought the urge to lower to the ground. She wanted to stand, but her body wanted to obey Hermione. “What are you doing to me?”

Or like my first ideas where Harry/Harriett would never know, here’s an idea of a scene with how the doll would work:

Hermione remember Harriett bragging last night on how she would score a higher grade on the test. Hermione looked out the corner of her eye at Harriett sitting next to her, zoned out on the test will a quill in hand. Hermione grinned and reached into her robe pocket. Her finger ran down the center of the voodoo doll until Harriett stiffened out of confusion. Hermione paused and laughed internally, wondering what was going through Harriett’s mind. When Harriett continued the test, Hermione ran her finger across the crotch of the doll, then again, and again. Harriett shivered but continued the test.  Hermione flicked her finger back and forth until Harriet not only dropped her quill, but also her forehead to the desk. She let out a giant exhale.

“Ten minutes,” Professor Flitwick said.

Hermione paused enough to let Harriett gather herself, but as soon as she grabbed the quill, Hermione’s finger began flicking again. Harriett gripped the feathered quill tightly and a moan slipped out and she dropped down again. Hermione grinned as she picked up her own quill with the free hand and continued her own test. This is going to be the longest ten minutes of her life, Hermione thought.

Guest Cloudbringer

I’ll try to start something this weekend and get some early feedback. I’m thinking during the Goblet of Fire would be great since it has a ball and could involve some jealousy with Krum or Ron, or whoever. I’m thinking she picks it up down a dark alley in Diagon Alley. I’ll probably start the story there or a bit before. I’ll have to re-watch it tonight just to get a quick flow of events that happen and should cover in the story.

Trying to get the 1st chapter posted but it keeps refreshing the same screen to input everything over and over. I’ll let you know when I get it up. Might have to try a different browser or something.

Yeah, I got it uploaded. Story ID=600100047, or click my profile. I didn’t make Hermione a DOM right off the bat, I wanted to build up to it through the story. Kind of after she’s had enough of Harriett’s shenanigans. But at the same time, Harriett being as bold as I’m making her, it also brings Hermione in too, and she begins to feel the power of sexuality. And as she watches Harriett use it to her benefit, Hermione decides to do the same, but also targets Harriett who is taking her spot as top of the class, and getting all the guy’s attention. I think this first chapter is a little on the softer side, but it felt weird if I dove straight into it without setting up either character. Let me know what you think.

It’s better to put a link to the story in this thread so people can find it. If I remember correctly StoryIDs are not enough to locate a story across the Archive. 

Then please create a Review Reply thread in the appropriate forum (link can be posted here as well) and continue all further discussion of this particular story there. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

I got it. I’m still a bit lost trying to navigate and figure out the forum ins and outs. I think this should be correct.

Challenge accepted: Hermione Owns Fem!Harry by Dory

Project Title: Hermione and the Juju of Pleasure

Story link:

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600100047

Reviews, Replies, Comments, and discussions:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.