Click Here!

Prompts Wanted

Guest CherryDoll

Guest CherryDoll

Hi! So I’ve recently joined and I wanted to write some absolute filth because I’m garbage lmao. I was hoping to see more suggestions here, but there aren’t many that have piqued my interest. I hope this isn’t off topic and that whoever reads this won’t hesitate to ask me to write something they’d been fantasizing about that I also like. I tend to write literately, so it might be a lot depending on how into the prompt I get.

What I will write: Incest, shota, beastiality, futanari, all of whatever pairing (f/f, m/f, m/m).

What I won’t write: scat, vore, tentacle/monsters, golden shower, and anything of the like.

Guest GoApeForGape

(1) Gorilla Girl – During a School Trip to the Zoo, some of the bitchier girls lock the big-titted nerd girl in the Gorilla Enclosure. She attracts the attention of the biggest of all the males, who takes her for his mate. She would be kept hidden by the male until a year later, her mind utterly broken and devoted to him, when her classmates return and the male decides now is the time to fuck her out in the open for the world to see. Bonus Points – Pregnancy

(2) Daddy – Beverley Swinton is one of the most Alpha of Alpha Women and rules her Business Empire like a Ruthless Goddess of War. She overcame controversy in her teens when her father William was arrested as a serial rapist who led a deeply misogynistic cult. In her late thirties she is unmarried and hides a dark secret; she craves male domination and loves being objectified by older men. During a date to the cinema she leaves and returns, only to sit in the wrong seat. She goes down on who she thinks is her date and gives him a messy blowjob for the whole movie. She finally sees who she’s been sucking when the lights come on and it shocked to come face to face with her father, only recently released for good behaviour. Not only does he recognise her as his daughter, he decides to blackmail her to continue servicing him. Her kinks take over her life and before long she is helping him rebuild his cult and recruiting women for him to torment.

(3) Luck of the Irish and a Present for Ma – A young boy(Shota) manages to catch a Leprachaun. The creature offers a wish in place of his gold. The boy wishes for a gift, something that his single mum has always wanted. Turns out she’s always wanted to meet someone with a massive cock that she can’t say no to. The boy ends up with an immense schlong that has an arousing and hypnotic effect on his mum, and a corrupting effect on him. While he doesn’t want to abuse his mum at first, he starts flashing his magic cock to get her to do what he wants and eventually he can’t stop himself and fucks her. From then he starts training her to be his personal cumdump.

Guest GoApeForGape

Futanari Exchange Program -  When Super-Curvy Prude schoolgirl Lana Dent is bullied into signing up for the Student Exchange Program, her Super-Curvy Prude Mrs. Lois Dent is far from amused. Because the country her daughter is being sent to has a 90% Futanari population. Lois thinks all Futanari are led perverts and she wants to stop the whole thing but her limpdick husband Clark already signed the permission slips. The school Lana ends up in is 100% Futa and they all end up getting to use her as the school cumdump. Meanwhile Lois is seduced and ends up falling in love with the Futanari sent to them. 

Guest GoApeForGape

(5) Doctor Fuckalotta -(Doctor Doolittle Parody) A woman discovers she can speak to animals… after ingesting their cum. She later learns she needs steadily more and more animal cum to the point where she swallows nothing but animal cum.

(6) Gorillaz from Outerspace - NASA sends Gorillas into space instead of Chimps. Decades later Earth is invaded by hyper advanced Gorillas. These alien-enhanced Gorillas conquer the planet and decide to use human women as breeding sows. Story follows a Human Underground Resistance Group. Either some John Connor type or a saboteur who is selling out the women for Gorilla Cock.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.