Click Here!

The Tale about the Laughter of Azbezil (revised)

Thundercloud

Author: Thundercloud
Title: The Tale about the Laughter of Azbezil
Summary: A forgotten prophecy warns of a witch king that will bring death and destruction to the kingdom. Love and romance give the people who understand the danger strength to struggle on, but darkness haunts them. Can they learn the secret of the laughter before demons and monsters overrun the kingdom?
Feedback: Long or short, every review counts and increase my publishing speed
Fandom: Original
Pairing: N/A
Warnings: 3Plus Anal Ds FF Inc MC MF Preg Rape Tent Tort Violence (most of story codes apply to individual scenes in upcoming chapters while the more mainstream ones applies to all chapters)
Solo story or chaptered story:  Chaptered (the plan is to revise the prologue and the Hidden Danger story arc in the upcoming weeks. The story arcs The Time of the Prophecy and the story arc The War of Sorrows will follow later)
URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600109447
Review Reply thread:

Edited by Thundercloud

I have now posted chapter 1 named The Hidden Danger: Searching for Adventure

This chapter takes place 33 years after the prologue when some of the heroes are getting anxious about trying to defeat Azbezil and this sets the wheels of fate in motion. Story codes for the chapter MF Violence (and to some degree Ds Inc)

Main heroes featuring in the chapter are Fenlyw, Duwlon and Enbon

Next chapter scheduled for revision is the second part to of the Hidden Danger story arch and if everything works out it should be released at  26 of October.

I have now posted chapter 2 named The Hidden Danger: The Lake of Three Flames

This chapter features the heroes  searching for cure for their sister but the search will take them to a magical where dangerous magic lurks
Story codes for the chapter 3Plus FF Inc MC MF (and to some degree Violence)

Main heroes featuring in the chapter are Larion and Enbon

Next chapter scheduled for revision is the third part to of the Hidden Danger story arch and if everything works out it should be released at  2 of November.

I have now posted chapter 3 named The Hidden Danger: Secrets of the City

This chapter features the heroes visiting the city Shernam where they try to learn more about Azbezil and run into trouble. The most dangerous enemies are also set to make the first appearance
Story codes for the chapter MF

Main heroes featuring in the chapter are Talinda and Duwlon

Next chapter scheduled for revision is the fourth part to of the Hidden Danger story arch and if everything works out it should be released at  9 of November.

I have now posted chapter 4 named The Hidden Danger: The Signet Ring

This chapter features the quest to restore power to the magic ring that aided the heroes in the prologue. The adventure brings the heroes to the tomb of kings but unfortunately living and dead enemies will gather to make the quest much harder
Story codes for the chapter Anal Inc MF Rape  Violence

Main hero featuring in the chapter is Cymari, but Duwlon, Enbon, Larion and Helian will also make an appearance

Next chapter scheduled for revision is the fifth part to of the Hidden Danger story arch and if everything works out it should be released at the 23 (but it might be later)

Edited by Thundercloud

• 2 weeks later...

I have now posted chapter 5 named The Hidden Danger: Fairy Hunting

This chapter features Helian and Larion searching for clues about the artifact Magul. The search will take them to city of Nabasi where they will have to learn how dangerous it can be to tangle with fairies. Unfortunately they are not alone since Azbezil has sent a group of his own to Nabasi so there more dangerous things than fairies lurking.
Story codes for the chapter FF Inc MC MF

Main heroes featuring in the chapter are Larion and Helian but the following heroes also make an appearance Duwlon, Enbon, Talinda and Fenlyw

Next chapter that needs revision is the first chapter of the book The Time of the Prophecy...but I don’t have a planned date for this. If you want read more of the Tale about the Laughter of Azbezil any time soon I suggest using the review button to let me know you want to read more is a good idea.

• 1 year later...

I have now posted chapter 6 named The Time of the Prophecy: The Great Council

This chapter features Talinda that is on undercover mission among the nobles of the realm. The assignment suddenly becomes much more dangerous when all the nobles are summoned to the royal court since Azbezil wants a new Great Council decision to be made.
Story codes for the chapter 3Plus Anal MF Preg Rape Violence

Main hero featuring in the chapter is Talinda, but the following heores also make an appearance: Ezame and Fenlyw

Next chapter will hopefully need a lot less work than this chapter...but I don’t have a planned date for the release. If you want to read it any time soon then it works wonders to let me know this.

• 4 months later...

I have now posted chapter 7 named The Time of the Prophecy: The Princess and the Dwarf

This chapter features the events that happened at the same time as the previous chapter. Princess Ezame makes a dangerous decision as Ezame and Cymari gets involved in desperate rescue mission. Meanwhile the Entaro family are starting to get worried about what has happened too Cymari and Helian.

Story codes for the chapter Tort, Tent, MF, Preg, Rape, Violence

Main hero featuring in the chapter is Ezame, Enbon, Cymari.