Click Here!

Naruto femdom prison challenge

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Inspired by prison queendom on hitomi.la

Naruto Uzumaki was sentenced for a false accussion of harassement to a year in a special rehabilitation prison were the director is his mother, the whole staff is made of only female some of which he know and he is the only prisoner, in truth the charge was Kushina's plan to make Naruto an harem of mistresses knowing of his fetish for S&M and incest and so Naruto for a whole year will be subjected to various sexual act with the prison staff that will include: forced ejaculation, femdom, bdsm, pegging, public humiliation, pissing, incest, orgies and monthly 'executions'; Naruto will fall in love with his wardens and the other way around and at the end of his period the prison became a masion where Naruto marry every member of the ex prison and live there.

The story can be a modern AU or only a canon AU with multiple anime/manga crossover as Highschool dxd, Fairy tail ecc.

Their isnt a harem limit so Naruto can even have 50 or more mistresses who they are is up at the author and only Kushina ,Hinata and fem Kurama are the only confirmed members

Naruto penis is at the max 10 inch long

The tags of the story are already listen on the summary

The story is a smut with plot

Thanks for the attention who want to take this challenge?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

if you are interested I give you the okay to start it, I only ask you to post the link to the story here

Admittedly, it would be a long time before I would even get started on this, given how I accepted another Naruto challenge involving Kushina, and not to mention college. But yes, I promise I’ll post the story here if and when I get started on it. 

That being said, could Naruto eventually be the one that does the dominating? And will he know about his mother’s plan? 

Guest Anonymous
4 hours ago, Lucius-Walker said:

Admittedly, it would be a long time before I would even get started on this, given how I accepted another Naruto challenge involving Kushina, and not to mention college. But yes, I promise I’ll post the story here if and when I get started on it. 

That being said, could Naruto eventually be the one that does the dominating? And will he know about his mother’s plan? 

okay, I can wait; in regard to Naruto being the dominant it depend if one or more the females have a submissive and/or masochist side, if they have it as ones of Naruto’s mistresses they can order him to dominate them every time one or more of them are alone with him if not I think Naruto can be gifted be dominating only one time of the year for being a good pet/lover/husband/etc.; and for Naruto knowing about Kushina’s plan for the creation the harem of his dream I leave the choice to you

2 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

okay, I can wait; in regard to Naruto being the dominant it depend if one or more the females have a submissive and/or masochist side, if they have it as ones of Naruto’s mistresses they can order him to dominate them every time one or more of them are alone with him if not I think Naruto can be gifted be dominating only one time of the year for being a good pet/lover/husband/etc.; and for Naruto knowing about Kushina’s plan for the creation the harem of his dream I leave the choice to you

First of all, you should probably get an account for this website. It’s the same account you would use for Adultfanfiction, except that when you log in, you gotta do it with your username (at least in my case.) If you get an account, you would know when someone responds in this forum. 

Secondly, while I’m not against femdom, I do prefer maledom for the most part, but I can definitely find some sort of balance, which includes some of your ideas. But would it be bad if half of the time, he was the dominant bull? Actually, I want the story to end with him being the bull for the most part. Would that be okay too? 

Third, do you have a list of women in mind already? And is there really a limit to how many women you would like? 

Guest Anonymous

I will think about creating an account, for the idea that Naruto end being the bull I think that he can be a switch (I write it right? english is mine second language) if he’s in company of his most submissive mistresses or one that depending of the mood decide that she want to be dominate he can be the bull but if even one of his all time dominating is present he will always be submissive; in regard of the harem I don’t have in mind a limit I give you a choice of how many but, I would like to see a minimum of three females of the same series in the harem every time you include one with the role of dominant, submissive and switch; and for who I want in the harem the only ones that I truly want in it and with what role are:

1. Kushina (dom or switch)
  2. Hinata (sub)
  3. fem Kurama (dom if the Kushina is a switch or switch if Kushina is the dom)
  4. Yasaka (sub or switch)
  5. Kunou (dom)
  6. Kuroka(same relationship with Kushina and Kurama if one is the sub the other is the switch and the other way around)

8 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

I will think about creating an account, for the idea that Naruto end being the bull I think that he can be a switch (I write it right? english is mine second language) if he’s in company of his most submissive mistresses or one that depending of the mood decide that she want to be dominate he can be the bull but if even one of his all time dominating is present he will always be submissive; in regard of the harem I don’t have in mind a limit I give you a choice of how many but, I would like to see a minimum of three females of the same series in the harem every time you include one with the role of dominant, submissive and switch; and for who I want in the harem the only ones that I truly want in it and with what role are:

1. Kushina (dom or switch)
  2. Hinata (sub)
  3. fem Kurama (dom if the Kushina is a switch or switch if Kushina is the dom)
  4. Yasaka (sub or switch)
  5. Kunou (dom)
  6. Kuroka(same relationship with Kushina and Kurama if one is the sub the other is the switch and the other way around)

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I actually have a weird issue where I get turned off at the idea of a fem Kurama. Would leaving Kurama out of this be fine?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.