Click Here!

Twins and mom competition

T_B

I'm a 18 years old I have twin older sisters who are 19 they look almost the same with a few small differences the biggest is one of them got our mom's amazing D cup breasts and the other one got mom's amazing ass our mom is 39 your choice if the dad is around or not

One day one of my sisters came in my room sat next to me and started touching my dick and asking if I want to fuck her I told her yes afterwards in the living room my other sister sat on my lap and said she saw what we did and she not going to just let our sister take me eventually our mom found about the three of us and decided to join in the competition

The twins and the mom is in love with the main character and each trying to get him to become only hers (if the dad is in the story he doesn't really pay attention to the mom anymore) and the main character loves his mom the most with his sisters a close second and is using their competition to fuck all of them

The twins and the mom all shave their pussy

How the story goes is up to you and it can end with  him get with one of his sisters or mom or you are end it with him getting all of them

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.