Click Here!

Looking for M/M

Guest Lemon

Looking for this story and ill try my best to explain it. There was a young man, may have been a prince, and he had a crush on this water fae, or dolphin/shark shifter. I remember he meets a feline shifter/beast who was flirting with him. I also remember he was engaged to about 4 or 5 men; a dragon shifter and a fae, the water fae/shifter and beast/shifter included. After they got married they all had sex with the young man. They even asked if the young man wanted them to only be sexual with him and be brotherly with each other or if it was ok for them to have sex with each other, the young man said he was ok with them having sex with each other. He had sex with the beast/shifter first, then the water fae/shifter, the fae (who bottomed for him), and then the dragon shifter who gave him a potion so he could continue since he got tired. And the young man got jealous that the water fae had sex with the fae since that was his crush. The last thing i remember was the water fae/shifter took him to his home as a honeymoon and i think each creature was supposed to take him to their homes for one on one. Sorry if this is all jumbled I can only remember snippets

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.