Click Here!

A Lamb Amongst Wolves Review Thread

Guest pippawrites

Guest pippawrites

Hello and welcome to this thread!

In this I’ll reply to the lovely reviews I get on my story A Lamb Amongst Wolves, starting from chapter 6. If you left a review on a previous chapter and feel there was something I should have addressed, please let me know. At any rate, thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts!

Quick overview of the story in question: Original work, M/M pairing.
Summary: Working two jobs to support his parents after dropping out of school, Connor wouldn’t consider himself a catch. The powerful Alpha who sets his sights on him disagrees.
Content tags: A/B/O, explicit sexual content, violence, abuse, D/s, substance abuse and offensive language amongst other niceties.

From Rose on 25/09/19

Yes! All the fuzzies and good feelings! Im glad Connor got to meet and finally win over the hearts of Devy and Abby and their baby. And they took it to the next level! I seriously enjoy the pacing of this story. If you haven't yet you should consider posting your story to Wattpad, you'll reach a wider audience who'd love your story. :) 

First off I’d like to give you a big thank you for being one of my most faithful readers! You’ve always left me a few kind words on every chapter and I immensely appreciate it <3
I’m glad you liked Alexis’ family, we will get to see more of them, especially his somewhat overbearing older brother (: and thank you for letting me know the pacing is decent, I was a bit worried this chapter seemed a tad rushed so that was good to hear!
Per your advice I had a look at Wattpad, and whilst it seemed a bit daunting at first (especially making a cover for the story when you have the graphics skill of a five-year-old), I did end up posting there as well. I have the exact same username, and the story is posted under the same title, so if you wish you can now read it there as well (:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pippawrites

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Chapter 7 (:

From Nuki:

I don't like David, dunno why? >_>

And I have a hunch about that friends. I hope I'm wrong.

Keep up the great work.

David certainly does have to make up for some pretty bad behaviour. Perhaps he’ll manage to redeem himself xD

I had another reader (on another platform) express concern about those friends, and who they might be – I can say it’s not the arseholes who harassed Connor at work. Fortunately, neither Alexis nor David would want to be friends with people like that. But their friends are, well, a special kind of people.

Thank you! <3

From Rose:

Oh no! I have a bad feeling that David is going to do the opposite of what Alexis asked him not to do. Another wonderfully paced chapter, I just love each one. I'm so glad Alexis and Conner got the chance to take it even further and it's adorable learning about both Connor's and Alexis's omega and alpha traits. I'm also really glad my reviews help you and bring joy, it's the least I can do for your work bringing joy to my day. Yay! I'm excited you started an account on WattPad, I would really love to see more people enjoying your work like I do :) I'll leave a review over there too to get the ball rolling haha

I also wanted to add that I'm really glad Abilgail is looking out for Connor and is giving him wonderful advice.  She's so sweet and caring,  just like Conner. Also I felt the shivers when Alexis described the situation  with the hospital,  that's so scary. 

Your feeling is correct, David’s so doing what you think he’s doing xD Abigail and Connor really are similar, and she’s realised Connor’s not got much experience in dating (especially Alphas like the two brothers), so she’s doing her best to help and make it a success. Yes, the situation in hospital is quite scary, and it’s not the last Connor will hear of it. Thank you so much for your support both on here and wattpad <33

Guest charlette

just finished the latest chapter and wanted to let you know that I loved it! David is definitely not my favorite character but I’m glad that he’s trying with Connor and that he apologized. Very Curious about Eli.  

• 3 months later...

afterthought i would love to understand more about the knot thing and how the claiming works, i guess the general idea but would love not to guess and have it explained while i read :) besides that it’s just perfeeeeect!!

• 2 months later...

Omg fucking Elliot, I swear to God— Alexis was right, but I don’t blame Connor at all for being so naïve. He’s such a sweetheart. But Elliot can go fucking die in a hole. I am so angry at him, and worried for Connor, and I feel so much for how I know Alexis will be when he discovers what’s happened. You’re a goddamn genius, I swear. An evil genius, but a genius nonetheless. Every time I come on here, I check your story to see if it’s updated. I love it so much. So, so much. <3

EDIT: I can’t seem to log in or leave reviews on the main site right now  but once I can I’ll transfer this over.

Edited by eden-blythe

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.