Click Here!

AFF Halloween Party 2019!

Tcr

IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!  Almost…

Here to announce the call of spooks, horrors, ghouls, and creepers!  In the writing, of course…  Unless they bring candy, then they’re welcome.  

So, every year at this time, we have the Halloween Anthology!  WOO!  Treats, tricks, and…  possibly horror?  Everyone is more than welcome to participate and enjoy themselves, present a story for everyone’s treats!  More if you’re feeling generous after everyone else has had some ;) .  

IF you would like to participate, there are a few simple rules to adhere to…  

• Oneshots (Under 50k words) 
  • Original fiction 
  • Halloween or Horror theme
  • Of course, include all the appropriate warnings at the beginning of your story.

Any questions regarding submissions, you can message me or ask them in here.  If you’d like to announce your idea, you can do so here or PM me.

Edit:

Woo!

Participants this year (so far) are:

Tcr

CloverReef (PlagueClover)

BronxWench

Sinfulwolf

InvidiaRed

GeorgeGlass

Kagome

InBrightestDay 

Anesor (Possibly)

Kokoa_B

Anyone else wanting to participate, just let me know.  Those participating, just let me know title, blurb, and tags (if you have them).  Will open the archive post on the 20th!  Have ghoulish, possibly bloody and gory, fun!  

Edited by Tcr

I’m totally in! I’ll start working on something right away—I have some ideas that have been percolating in the darker corners of my brain. :lol:

I might have a story.  I’m thinking I want The Spider House to be something you can find from my profile page, but I have a story already started (it just sort of popped into my head one night and I wrote part of it; JayDee’s seen what I have) that I’m calling After Party that does feature the same couple and is set, as the title implies, just after a Halloween party.  I’ll see if I can get it done in time.

Edited by InBrightestDay

3 hours ago, InBrightestDay said:

I might have a story.  I’m thinking I want The Spider House to be something you can find from my profile page, but I have a story already started (it just sort of popped into my head one night and I wrote part of it; JayDee’s seen what I have) that I’m calling After Party that does feature the same couple and is set, as the title implies, just after a Halloween party.  I’ll see if I can get it done in time.

It was a quality chunk of text!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2019 at 5:43 PM, InBrightestDay said:

Showoff. :P

I mostly just got a sudden rush of inspiration one night.

14 hours ago, InvidiaRed said:

Its tradition at this point to post after you <3

Yarps!

9 hours ago, InBrightestDay said:

So, one more time for those of us who are new: since the first chapter can’t be edited by just anyone, do we just post our entries, and then you’ll edit the introduction to add the new stories to the list?

Yep.  Just add your story onto the next chapter and I'll edit your tags and summary into the intro page in the order added :) .