Click Here!

I can’t login to my account

Guest Sara McCargo

Guest Sara McCargo

I have had an account for years under the user name Hpfanatic. Admittedly it has been a while since I logged in . When I tried to login last night it asked me to transfer the account  to the new kind of one you all use now.  When I asked it to resend me an activation email it keeps giving me a screen saying it can’t. Yet I don’t remember activating it already, When I try and do number two it’s not letting me, as I’ve said I’ve had the account for years so it’s been registered.

Just to be sure, this is the account I’ve found for you. You are registered, so there’s no need to reactivate. I did want to check to make sure you are still able to access the email address you used when you created the account. I prefer not to post email addresses here in the forum where spambots can find them, but you can contact me by email at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org.

If yes, then the issue might be with your password rather than needing to re-register. The requirement for passwords is now 8-12 characters—letters and/or numbers only—and case sensitive. We do not allow punctuation or special characters, so any of those will cause an issue with a password. Again, any password reset emails will go to the email address we have on record.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.