Click Here!

Captain Planet: Gaia gives up.

Guest Bronzehawk86

Guest Bronzehawk86

A Captain Planet and the Planeteers sex story. I would like it to be of the character Captain Pollution fucking Gaia. I would like Gaia to be loving it. Gaia should have lots of talk about she wants him to kill animals and destroy the environment. Have her say things like yes kill and torutre animals how their pain and terror makes her so hot by how wrong it is. How radioactive waste feels like burring cum on her skin and how she loves the pain from it. How she knows his cock has every known STD and how much she wants him to rape her with it.How his cum tastes like cheap lirqore and makes her feel like she is on drugs and now she is craving a fix. How the thought of child solders or whore's makes her nipples so hard thinking of all the horror that they see and feel. Stuff like that just so that everything Gaia should hate now is making her extremely horney.Captain Pollution should have a huge cock that has warts and scabs all over it. The sex acts  that I would like to see in the story are blow jobs hand jobs titty fucking anal hair fucking breast torturing and fucking her with his giant diseased cock.At the end when he fills her womb with diseased cum half the world dies as she begs for more.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.