Click Here!

KawakixNarutoxBoruto

Guest Haf

Hello 

I just thought of a fanfic where Kawaki seduces and dominates Naruto and Boruto. 

Some things I would like to see:

Naruto is the first to be seduced and dominated. Kawaki discovers that he has fantasies of being dominated and fucked by a man (can see Naruto playing with a dildo for example) 

Boruto catches Kawaki fucking Naruto and is turned on 

No small dicks for Naruto and Boruto 

Kawaki can modify his body to increase the size of his cock and create tentacles

They must have sex at least once in the hokage office, once at Naruto 's house and once in a training field

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to add that you can go go as far as you want (mpreg, water sports,...) the only thing I dont want in this request is gender bender so Naruto and Boruto stay male. 

• 9 months later...
Guest Guest Shinpuuryuken

Regards.

I am interested in the idea, although regarding the way Naruto and later Boruto became Kawaki's sluts, working on the idea of a certain level of feminization in both of them, reaching the point that they are all transvestite whores, females in heat trapped in bodies of men, leading their normal lives on the one hand and being totally slaves to Kawaki's dick on the other, eager to seduce their duel with all kinds of authentic slutty clothes, such as miniskirts, extremely erotic lingerie and even wearing wigs and makeup to feminize as much as possible.

The beginning would be with Kawaki finding Naruto in the Hokage's office hammering himself with a dildo in his ass, visibly excited to the point of losing the role, being that moment when Kawaki assumes his dominant role and begins to take over his bitch ... Eventually and with Naruto dominated, feminized and submissive, Boruto catches them and ends up subdued just like his "mother", who guides her to be a whore worthy of her owner Kawaki ...

The end I imagine with Hinata and Himawari leaving the Hyuga complex for family matters (related to the Bykugan, although it would not be explored in that), while the men of the house stay for a "macho night" where after their respective Preparation, Naruko and Boruko (their transvestite female names, no Sexy Jutsu), are dedicated to pleasing their owner while thanking him for turning them into a pair of whores, slaves to his cock.

It would respect all the proposed restrictions: no sex change outside crossdressing and no small cocks for Naruto and Boruto.

To clarify, my language is not English. First I would write it in Spanish and eventually the translation would go, possibly with google translate.

I make the clarification, that for the enjoyment of its owner Kawaki, the transvestite whores Naruko and Boruko would have moments of "feminine" incest.

I dont mind the feminization but I would like for it to be a slow process, for example it begins with Naruto having to be naked with a collar then wearing panties, etc... Not go from Naruto become Kawaki's slut to he suddenly wears slutty outfits. Also I like the idea of kawaki finding Naruto fucking himself with a dildo. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/12/2020 at 2:29 PM, Guest Guest Shinpuuryuken said:

I make the clarification, that for the enjoyment of its owner Kawaki, the transvestite whores Naruko and Boruko would have moments of "feminine" incest.

About this point ,  would you have Boruko fuck Naruko and Naruko fuck Boruko in front of their owner ? Or will kawaki be the only one to penetrate his whores ? 

On 9/24/2020 at 4:18 AM, Guest Haf said:

About this point ,  would you have Boruko fuck Naruko and Naruko fuck Boruko in front of their owner ? Or will kawaki be the only one to penetrate his whores ? 

Actually it would be with a female role: Naruko and Boruko kissing like a couple of whores with their master's cock between their sexy lipstick-painted mouths or licking their man's body together while jerking off together ...

Does the idea of Naruko and Boruko fucking each other appeal to you?

As for the tentacle idea, I would use that one, but possibly not the cock idea, since Kawaki is already well endowed in the story outline.

10 minutes ago, Guest Guest Shinpuuryuken said:

Actually it would be with a female role: Naruko and Boruko kissing like a couple of whores with their master's cock between their sexy lipstick-painted mouths or licking their man's body together while jerking off together ...

Does the idea of Naruko and Boruko fucking each other appeal to you?

As for the tentacle idea, I would use that one, but possibly not the cock idea, since Kawaki is already well endowed in the story outline.

I was just wondering what you meant by "feminine" incest. I would like if kawaki had them compete for his cock, otherwise whether they fuck each other for kawaki or not is up to you. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2020 at 2:24 PM, Guest Guest Shinpuuryuken said:

Regards.

I am interested in the idea, although regarding the way Naruto and later Boruto became Kawaki's sluts, working on the idea of a certain level of feminization in both of them, reaching the point that they are all transvestite whores, females in heat trapped in bodies of men, leading their normal lives on the one hand and being totally slaves to Kawaki's dick on the other, eager to seduce their duel with all kinds of authentic slutty clothes, such as miniskirts, extremely erotic lingerie and even wearing wigs and makeup to feminize as much as possible.

The beginning would be with Kawaki finding Naruto in the Hokage's office hammering himself with a dildo in his ass, visibly excited to the point of losing the role, being that moment when Kawaki assumes his dominant role and begins to take over his bitch ... Eventually and with Naruto dominated, feminized and submissive, Boruto catches them and ends up subdued just like his "mother", who guides her to be a whore worthy of her owner Kawaki ...

The end I imagine with Hinata and Himawari leaving the Hyuga complex for family matters (related to the Bykugan, although it would not be explored in that), while the men of the house stay for a "macho night" where after their respective Preparation, Naruko and Boruko (their transvestite female names, no Sexy Jutsu), are dedicated to pleasing their owner while thanking him for turning them into a pair of whores, slaves to his cock.

It would respect all the proposed restrictions: no sex change outside crossdressing and no small cocks for Naruto and Boruto.

To clarify, my language is not English. First I would write it in Spanish and eventually the translation would go, possibly with google translate.

Do you want some ideas for some of the sex scenes ? How far are you in the creation of the fic ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 11:24 AM, Guest Haf said:

Do you want some ideas for some of the sex scenes ? How far are you in the creation of the fic ? 

The opening scene of the story is the moment when Naruto alone in his office is taking a moment of rest after his obligations, fucking his ass with a dildo to fulfill his true sexual needs, it is then that Kawaki finds him vulnerable and begin to master it.

I wanted to know if you wanted ideas for other scenes, for example kawaki, the morning after having made Naruto his bitch could catch him in the shower at his home and fuck him while hinata leaves the house unaware

• 6 months later...
Guest Haf
On 10/23/2020 at 1:19 PM, Guest Guest Shinpuuryuken said:

The opening scene of the story is the moment when Naruto alone in his office is taking a moment of rest after his obligations, fucking his ass with a dildo to fulfill his true sexual needs, it is then that Kawaki finds him vulnerable and begin to master it.

Did you give up on this fic ? 

• 4 months later...
El 5/5/2021 a las 12:12 p.m., Guest Haf dijo:

¿Renunciaste a este fic? 

No, I just didn't have the time I wanted to advance it. I have something from the first chapter, but obviously, it is in Spanish.

• 11 months later...
On 10/5/2021 at 5:52 AM, Guest Guest Shinpuuryuken said:

No, I just didn't have the time I wanted to advance it. I have something from the first chapter, but obviously, it is in Spanish.

It has been a year. Is anyone else interested in writing this fic ?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.