Click Here!

Post link to my non-profit sites?

Guest Ebony Alexandrea Burton

Guest Ebony Alexandrea Burton

So I read the FAQ saying that you can’t post a link to a pay site. That’s fine, but I was wondering if I could post a link to my other sites that are similar to this one. Like Wattpad, Archive of Our Own, my Facebook page, things like that. And I ask this because this might be the only place where people can read the adult version of my stories, where as most places say that the stories have to be PG 13 and such. Thankz  – ebo

Your Facebook page can certainly be included as part of your social media section of your profile, along with your Twitter, Tumbler, blog, et cetera. You do that via the Control Panel.

Wattpad and AO3 are a bit different. While we’re well aware we’re not the only online fiction archive, we are a volunteer-run, not-for-profit endeavor and we’re supported largely by the advertising banners you see at the top and bottom of our archive and forum pages. It’s biting the hand that feeds us to allow free advertising for other sites, to be quite frank. We don’t allow links to those sites in the archive at all. We do permit members and guests to link to other fiction archives in the Search threads. We also have the “Great Wall of...” thread where even pay sites can be linked.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.