Click Here!

Mom shows daughter her skills

T_B

In my family is my mom and dad are 37 my sister is 19 and I'm 18

One day I overheard my mom and sister talking in our parents room my sister was asking mom for tips on pleasing her boyfriend as he said that she is stinks at blowjobs I saw mom start to reach for a dildo until she sees me told me to come in before I can say anything mom pulls my pants down and  starts giving me a blowjob after making me cum she has my sister do it to giving her tips as she does

My mom then takes off her top and started giving me a boob job and like before had my sister to do it the same after that she tells her that all she can teach her that all she needs is practice I see my toppless leave and before I could get up to leave mom gets naked and fucks me as thanks

Optional the sister can use her brother to  practice and after successfully gave her boyfriend a  blowjob she can catch her brother and mom having sex and see how great she is and she uses her brother to practice sex (your choice of she lost her virginity to her boyfriend or her brother) which eventually becomes a  threesome with mom daughter and son

Edited by T_B
Fixed an accident

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.