Click Here!

The Gifted:Lauren/Caitlin/Andy

Guest Bronzehawk86

Guest Bronzehawk86

A gifted sex story. I would like it to be of a threesome between Andy him mom Caitlin and his older sister Lauren. I would like Lauren to be naked and lying on her back and pinching and pulling her nipples as she is holding her breast around her brothers cock as her titty fucks her.I would like Caitlin  to be naked and circling around her children.I want her to group and kiss slap bit and suck on Lauren's breasts. I also would like and to kiss her and play with her pussy.When she is around Andy I want her to kiss him grab his dick and help guide it between Lauren's breasts.I would also like her to bit and suck on his nipples and cup squeeze and lick his balls.I want Lauren to be looking at at Andy with a look of supriorty.I want her to be telling him how she knows he always wanted her especially her tits and now he can use her however he wants how she wants him to cover both her face and tits in cum..I would like Caitlin to be telling him how she knows how he lusted after his sister and that is OK since she is such a slutty whore.I want her to tell him how she knows he would spy on both Lauren and her and how it turned her on though she was to ashamed to face it before now she wants them all to embrace their nasty incest fantasy.I would like Andy to both fuck his mom and sister.You can toss in anal sex if you want but please have him fuck both of their pussy's thanks.I would like it to end with Caitlin sitting on Lauren's face as her daughter eats her out.I want her to be making out with her son as she pulls on his nipples with one hand and squeezes her daughters tits with the other.I want Andy to be tightly squeezing one of his mothers breasts with one hand and one of his sister's  tits with the other as he cums inside his his sister. I want it to end with Lauren using her mouth to clean his cock. I want Caitlin to say how happy she is that they are a family again and how she can't wait for thei family to grown now that they have the cum to keep it in the family.She then goes down on her daughter tasting both of her children.s cum.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.