Click Here!

Review responses for "Enter the Sandboy"

GeorgeGlass

*sniffles* Beautiful ending to a beautiful story.

As this was the first story I came across when I discovered these forums, I just wanted to say thank you for introducing me to this whole new world with your incredible writing. :blush:

Glad to see Lana returning to complete the full circle… and its finally raining!

The last scene was wonderfully sweet, showing the loving intimacy between the Louds.

Very interesting to see parts of the story were based off your own life!

I hear Enter the Sandboy 2 is in development :bounce:

Also thanks for the list of your works you gave me, slowly working my way through them...

Edited by StoryLover

On 10/25/2019 at 4:43 AM, StoryLover said:

*sniffles* Beautiful ending to a beautiful story.

Thank you!

As this was the first story I came across when I discovered these forums, I just wanted to say thank you for introducing me to this whole new world with your incredible writing. :blush:

You are most welcome, and thank you. :blush:

On 10/25/2019 at 4:47 AM, StoryLover said:

Glad to see Lana returning to complete the full circle… and its finally raining!

The last scene was wonderfully sweet, showing the loving intimacy between the Louds.

Lana is one of my favorite Loud sisters, so naturally I wanted to begin and end with her. And the rain just seemed necessary for a happy ending.

Very interesting to see parts of the story were based off your own life!

Most of my stories draw at least a little bit from my own experiences. I suppose that’s true for a lot of writers – maybe even all of them.

I hear Enter the Sandboy 2 is in development :bounce:

Indeed it is. Not sure when it will be ready to start posting; I have a lot of other stories in the works, too, including a couple of other Loud House fics.

Also thanks for the list of your works you gave me, slowly working my way through them…

Hope you’re enjoying them. And thanks for the comments!

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how you’ve been doing? I’ve been dealing with a lot this past month and that’s why I haven’t left a comment on this page for quite some time :( but now I’m feeling better now and I’m finally excited to start leaving more comments :) So I have a few questions if you don’t mind, 1. How are you doing with your stories? I can’t wait to see what you have in store next :) 2. How are you doing with the next chapter of ‘Wishful’ ? The last time I read that story, I was on the edge of my seat when Jace and his mom kissed, I can’t wait to see what happens next with that :)  3. Based on what I’ve seen, you have been doing a lot recently for Halloween, so I was wondering, do you have any Halloween stories in the works? And finally 4. How are you doing with your planned sequel for ‘Enter the Sandboy’ ? I can’t wait to see what that will be about, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope lincoln made a new sister with rita. Hope you write some based ritacoln in the future, or at least lincoln x any mature woman in the future. (Like lincoln x maria or lincoln x agnes(mrs. Johnson))

On 11/7/2019 at 11:33 PM, Guest Aegis said:

I really hope lincoln made a new sister with rita. Hope you write some based ritacoln in the future, or at least lincoln x any mature woman in the future. (Like lincoln x maria or lincoln x agnes(mrs. Johnson))

Then I have some good news: I’ve started working on a sequel that will include more action with Rita and a couple of other mature women, as well as some different lolis and a teen or two.

1 hour ago, GeorgeGlass said:

Then I have some good news: I’ve started working on a sequel that will include more action with Rita and a couple of other mature women, as well as some different lolis and a teen or two.

Yus, Im betting my chips on agnes child bearing hips!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

From Dixie Freelove on October 15, 2021

This is just fucking fantastic! The louds the way they really should be! Especially Lincoln and Rita! Love it!

Thanks! I had a lot of fun writing this one – especially the bit with Lincoln and his mom. 

If you want more, there is a sequel story to this one, titled “Just One Rule,” in which Lincoln’s activities expand beyond the walls of the Loud House.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.