Click Here!

FFVII AU/Time Travel Tifa

Guest Desperately Seeking

Guest Desperately Seeking

Hi, guys.

I wish I remembered the title or the author. I've been looking for this fic for a few years now. It starts with a mission to either a reactor or a mako pool, Tifa takes Cloud's place in the recon mission. Somewhere along the line is implied that she's had a romantic entanglement with both Vincent and Cloud and the latter is jealous of the former. Tifa either falls into the reactor/mako pool, and disappears.

She is sent back in time and is captured and taken to Hojo's labs where she is given to a child Sephiroth as a "mother" of sorts.  It's implied that she also becomes a subject of Hojo's experiments, and is either forced to, or she willingly engages in a sexual relationship with a captive Vincent from that timeline, who's apparently not asleep in the basement, but kept chained in the labs. Little Sephiroth hates Hojo and adores his "mother". 

Back in the other timeline, the team organize a rescue operation, and with Denzel included, they go after Tifa, but appear at a later time period, where Sephiroth is a teen and is distraught at "mother" Tifa not being around, but instead, Hojo has created a bunch of clones of her, whom Sephiroth keeps rejecting/killing.

It seems that the experiments have given real Tifa some weird siren-like powers, and she's gone around recruiting all the first class SOLDIERS to her cause, who become enamored of her, Genesis especially, creating friction between him and Seph.  The Vincent from that timeline accompanies her in her vengeful mission, seems subdued but not entirely happy to watch her use her powers.

I've gone to almost all the archives I can think of looking for every combination of characters, tags, etc, but haven't been able to find it since the first time I read it, about five years ago.

Does anyone know what story I'm talking about? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.