Click Here!

Request revenge of evil (Disney) slashfic

Guest Haf

So I had this idea :Jafar has a nephew Rahab who is very gifted in magic and who was trained by Jafar, ursula and maleficent. He finds out about his mentors deaths and decides to go back in time to change what happened and get some lovers while changing the past 

Some more details:

Aladdin, prince Eric and prince Phillip are all bisexuals. Aladdin prefers being top. Prince Eric prefers being bottom and Prince Phillip like Rahab enjoys both. 

Instead of Jafar betraying aladdin to get the lampe, Rahab  goes with aladdin and saves him which makes aladdin trust him. When Aladdin sleeps, Rahab uses the lamp to get an elixir that gives anyone who drinks it eternal youth and a very long life, limitless magical powers and knowledge and for his third wish he frees the genie to make sure noone elsewill be able to get wishes. (the genie without the lamp becomes weaker than Rahab besides now that he is free he decides to visit the universe so he wont come back) 

During the trip back to agrabah Aladdin becomes attracted to Rahab but refuses to acknowledge it because of his feelings. Rahab notices it and decides to make aladdin believe that Jasmine is evil and then make aladdin fall for him 

This is the beginning of the plot I had in mind. I have more in mind but I dont have the writing skills to do it. I even know how to incorporate other Disney villains in this fic. At this point in my plot I have an arc that happens in neverland with my idea of Peter Pan and Tinkerbell's origins and true relationship 

Is anyone interested by this idea and would like to know more and write a fic ? 

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to show the plot I had for the Agrabah arc :

Rahab goes to Agrabah intent on revenge but decides to change his plans when he sees the genie and Aladdin. He is instantly attracted to the thief and goes back in time to change what happened and make Aladdin his lover. 

Aladdin is bisexual and very well hung. E

Everything is almost the same as in the animated movie except it is Rahab who saves Aladdin from jail and he helps him to escape the cave of wonders. They become very close and they almost kiss (Aladdin stops himself because of his feelings for Jasmine) 

In this story, Jasmine is hiding that she is in fact a spoiled brat who uses her father to get what she wants. (with Aladdin she acted and she is the one who told the guards where Aladdin slept) 

Rahab hires Aladdin as his help allowing him to enter the palace. When Aladdin decides to go and see Jasmine, she shows her true face and orders her tiger to eat Abu

Rahab takes care of the heartbroken thief and they become lovers. 

Rahab helps Jafar becoming sultan with his powers and leaves Agrabah with aladdin and the thief's friends

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.