Click Here!

Lucius Malfoy has a big... Challenge

Mistress of Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy has a big… Challenge

Summary: Harry likes a man who can really fill his pants. When he discovers that Lucius is very well endowed he figures the only way he can get him is if he goes Dark.

Pairings: Lucius/Harry

Harry has a thing for men with big cocks. When he finds out Lucius has a really big one he decides to go Dark (or become a Dark Lord) as he realises Lucius would never associate with a purely Light Wizard.

Or: Harry joins Voldemort – as his ‘welcome gift’ he chooses Lucius. When asked why he says it’s because Lucius has a big cock.

How Harry discovers Lucius is very generously proportioned is up to you.

The idea I had was Harry finds a sex magic book in the Restricted section at Hogwarts – or a spell like x-ray vision and uses it for smutty purposes – like seeing what blokes have got under their robes!

Feel free to use it.

I would like for Harry to still be at Hogwarts but if this doesn’t work for you then an adult Harry is fine too.

I hope people have a go at this challenge as I would very much like to read it. Any questions or to let me know you’ve taken the challenge, please e-mail me, my email is mistress_of_malfoy@hotmail.co.uk. If you do email me please include the name of the challenge, as I have quite a few!

All of my challenges can be found on my journal(s).

At Live Journal: http://viridian-malfoy.livejournal.com/

At Insane Journal: http://mistress-malfoy.insanejournal.com/

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SocialRiot

ahh... this is the person who emailed you last week, I think. And yeah. This is my account on AFF.N. When I complete the fic, it will most likely be posted here (and if I'm daring enough, on FF.N as well).

That's great, I look forward to reading it.

Aren't you worried about getting kicked off ff.net if you post it there? Unless you cut out all the juicy sex... but those are the best parts!

• 5 months later...

I'd also like to take up this challenge.

Does there have to be Mpreg or anything?

How long does it have to be?

Can I turn it into a Harry/Lucius/Voldemort Threesome or does it have to be strictly Harry/Luc?

I decided to call the story Harry's Dark and Dirty Secret

Mandy

DarkSireness929

(darksireness929@gmail.com)

Edited by DarkSiren929

I would love it if you want to have a go at this challenge.

If you want mpreg or not, i'm fine with either.

It can be as long as you like!

And you can definately make it a threesome! I'm fairly relaxed about people tinkering with my challenges, so go ahead and do what you will with it!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.