Click Here!

author; dedicated quill or Petra wolfe

Guest mischa

Guest mischa

she wrote Loser, and Rotten. She purged all her accounts, does anyone know why?/ She had a new blog and was sending out drafts of Rotten to be looked over b4 posting. I’m so sad, there was no warning. I hope she is ok and will come back. It just sucks to see authors/stories you love just disappear.

my  Email: 

michahardy@gmail.com

We haven’t heard anything here, but the profile name has been changed and all works removed with no comment.

In many cases, when an author of original fiction pulls their stories, it is because they are looking to be published, or have been accepted by a publisher. Let’s hope that’s the case.

Guest Mischa
Just now, BronxWench said:

We haven’t heard anything here, but the profile name has been changed and all works removed with no comment.

In many cases, when an author of original fiction pulls their stories, it is because they are looking to be published, or have been accepted by a publisher. Let’s hope that’s the case.

Thanks for the reply. Gosh it sucks. But I hope its true about her being published – although I’m sure she would have left her blog up and said so - so I feel like a reader or someone who was recently proofing her stories has done something to her about her writing –maybe copying her work, or exposing something or hateful comments….. but I guess I shouldn’t speculate (hard not to though). Thanks for the insight though.

• 1 month later...
Guest Artisala

I really hope she got published but if she took them down because of personal issues I’d be really sad. God I loved that story, Loser.

Edited by WillowDarkling
Request for copy removed.

Since it bears repeating, as is stated at the top of this forum: 

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

Any further requests or offers of a copy will be deleted on sight. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Daisy Caldwell

Does anyone have any updates on this? I'm really heartbroken. I grew so attached to the boys from Loser. I even got their names laser cut into a wood heart when my sister's robotics team was selling them to raise money lol. I would love an opportunity to buy this if she is publishing. Or at least to follow her if she ahs moved to any website or blog. She was such an amazing author. I really hope to be able to read her works again or thank her for them.

• 6 months later...
Guest Buukkin

Oh man. This thread and my feelings! I wish i could log in and get any updates. I made a fancomic of this way back in the day! I remeber the author was SO kind and excited about it. I don't think they even got much in the way of flames at all. Everyone freaking loved that fic.

If anyone wants access to the fancomic I made just to breathe in the fic Loser-adjascent fumes. Hmu at buukkin@gmail.com 

I hope this author re-emerges, so much talent!

• 2 months later...
Guest plum

I wish I saw this thread earlier! I read Loser during a really rough time in my life so it means a lot and when I saw that it was taken down I was pretty distraught. I was thinking of re-reading it this morning and went on to see that it was back up (http://beta.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600103553). I saved a copy of the original story and noticed that chapters 44-50 are missing, instead chapter 44 on aff is a new alternate version of chapter 30 that isn’t canon. I don’t remember seeing this before so let’s hope Loser’s coming back!

Guest Megan Elisabeth
8 hours ago, Guest plum said:

I wish I saw this thread earlier! I read Loser during a really rough time in my life so it means a lot and when I saw that it was taken down I was pretty distraught. I was thinking of re-reading it this morning and went on to see that it was back up (http://beta.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600103553). I saved a copy of the original story and noticed that chapters 44-50 are missing, instead chapter 44 on aff is a new alternate version of chapter 30 that isn’t canon. I don’t remember seeing this before so let’s hope Loser’s coming back!

Hey, so was just wondering, you have the original saved and chapter 44 online is a chapter 30 alternative, so does that mean chapter 30 is the same in both? I hope you’re right about it coming back soon!

Guest plum
24 minutes ago, Guest Megan Elisabeth said:

Hey, so was just wondering, you have the original saved and chapter 44 online is a chapter 30 alternative, so does that mean chapter 30 is the same in both? I hope you’re right about it coming back soon!

Just checked and yup the original chapter 30 and the one online seem to be the same! It just seems that the last few chapters weren’t re-uploaded.

Guest MeganElisabeth
On 6/2/2020 at 7:55 PM, Guest plum said:

Just checked and yup the original chapter 30 and the one online seem to be the same! It just seems that the last few chapters weren’t re-uploaded.

Thanks SO much for checking! Gosh dang it I hate that the last few weren’t posted! I’m really wanting to read it in full. I’m hoping it still will be...!

• 2 months later...
Guest Waiting 4Chase

Loser love! The story feels so realistically nonfiction it took me along all the twists and turns of the rollercoaster ride. I hope Chase & Tyler will return to us sooner rather than later, in whatever form.

• 2 months later...
Guest Greendino

I was looking for this story as well due to how great it was written and the story! I hope she became publish, because the story was 100% interesting and original. Let’s be on the lookout for the book or possible move. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.