Click Here!

Confused

Guest Runsinshadows

Guest Runsinshadows

Maybe I am blind and this question has been already answered, and I just missed it. Anyway, I am confused by how to label your story as a crossover between Harry Potter and Twilight. What I mean is when you are in your control panel, how do you let it be know that it is a crossover? If there is an option for it, I am not seeing it.

Hi!

We don’t have an option to label a story as a crossover. In the single fandom subdomains, there is usually a category for crossovers.

What we ask is that you place the story in the subdomain where it is set, so if your story is going to occur primarily in the Harry Potter ‘verse, it would go in that subdomain, in the Crossovers category. If it’s set in the Twilight ‘verse, it would go in Books, in the Twilight Series category, which has a further subcategory for Crossovers.  Both fandoms would need to be disclaimed since you’re using elements from both. So, a disclaimer would read something like “I do not own Harry Potter or Twilight, and I make no profit from this story.” or words to that effect.

I hope this helps! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.