Click Here!

The Price of Himself

eden-blythe

Author: Eden Blythe 
Title: The Price of Himself
Summary: Tobias is a virgin, raised in a puritanical society that segregates men and women from a young age. His country is at war with its polar opposite; a sex-loving, largely polyamorous nation who are conquering their foe with alarming speed. After a surprise ambush, Tobias is taken as a sex slave by an enemy soldier. Much to his surprise, she does not rape and murder him on the spot, but instead sets out to break down all his walls and seduce him at any cost. This is a Stockholm syndrome fantasy set in a fictional medieval world. As of this post, it is one chapter shy of complete and will have its final update next Sunday.
Feedback: Feedback and constructive criticism welcome, especially on how the story flows as a whole, and if/where you lost interest. My next story could be more of the similar, or much more rapey, depends on what you guys want.
Fandom: Original
Pairing: N/A
Warnings: FemDom, Slave, Humil, Ms, Oral, SH, Solo, Voy, Violence, Bond, Ds, Fingering, HJ, Hum, Virgin, Abuse, MF, Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Stockholm Syndrome 
Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered – 20 in total
URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600109251

Review Reply thread: I don’t have one for this story but I will for future stories – review replies are in author notes after most chapters.

Edited by eden-blythe
Words not good bleh