Click Here!

What happened to the chemist

Guest Nappa

As far as I can determine, the stories were removed by the author. I can find no record of any staff action taken recently which would account for stories being removed or hidden.

We don’t give out email addresses of our members, unless of course the member has made the email public on their profile.

What we can do is forward an email from you to us. You can reach us at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org, and we can forward that email to TheChemist in hopes that you’ll get a response.

Guest Guest Ernst

Hey I really liked this author's works he is very good at this it is a shame to see him go  i would love to contact him can u forward my message to him

Send me an email to tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org, and I’ll forward it on for you. Just make a note in the subject line that it’s for TheChemist.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest Ernst said:

I got a reply back saying that he will eventually upload all his stories plus a few new ones in a little bit of time

Excellent news! Thank you! :) 

Give the author time. No doubt, there’s tweaking and editing being done, because we all find little things we’d love to fix almost as soon as we’ve posted something. ;) 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To be very honest, when an author downs their work all over the Internet, we tend to think that should be respected, and we don’t like links even to things like the Wayback Machine. Some authors have had to take down all their fan fiction when publishing original fiction, due to the requirements of their publisher. Sometimes, they’ve taken down their work for privacy concerns. So, we would rather be cautious, and not post those links.

If the author posted the work on another fiction archive, we do allow those links in the search threads, or on the Great Wall Of… thread. We don’t allow links to those sites in the archive itself, however.

Guest mariano
On 8/26/2019 at 6:36 PM, Guest Nappa said:

I used the web archive to find some of his work before it was deleted if I’m allowed I can post it on here 

his work was excellent, too bad he removed his content

hope he uploads those back

i couldnt find anything on web arcvihe for it.

can you send it to me on discord aspire#8331

thx

EMAIL

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay but I’m starting the process of reposting. I’ve started with a few new stories already.

I was able to re-coop most of my stories but I have lost a few. Those are: Draco’s Sex Slave (HP), Girls of Riverdale (Riverdale), Third Wheel (Teen Wolf) and Hermione Granger joins The Legends (DC’s Legends/Arrowverse). If anyone has any leads on where I can find a copy of them, I’d greatly appreciate.

Without going into too much detail, I had a bit of a personal issue and deleted + took down all stories. Some were backed up elsewhere but the above mentioned stories were not

Hopefully I’m back contributing regularly from now on

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.