Click Here!

Gokuxfrieza

Guest Haf

Hello 

I have this idea in my mind for quite some time. Basically frieza manages to knock goku out at the end of the battle on namek. He is going to abandon him when he changes his mind because goku is the first to have managed to seriously challenge him and that turns him on. He takes goku back with him and with the help of his scientists make some changes in goku's mind to make him his lover and bodyguard. 

Things I wish to see:

-goku tries  to resist the changes in his mind but fails 

-goku being the dominant in the relationship(because frieza wants to be dominated) and very protective with frieza 

-after the changes in goku's mind, he no longer cares about his friends and family and only cares about frieza. He is also more interested in sex and more violent when he fighting.

Is someone interested ? 

I have another idea : frieza has a son who has the ability to see the future. This son knows that goku will one day become the strongest warrior in the universe. So he asks scientists to manipulate goku's mind and body while he is still a baby so that goku can only be attracted by him. The destruction of planet Vegeta and goku being sent to earth doesnt change but one day when goku is 18, frieza's son goes to earth . goku, still single in this t'imagine, is instantly attracted by this stranger. They spar and goku loses. Noticing goku's arousal, frieza's son gives him a blowjob. He then tells goku that if he wants more pleasure and to grow stronger he has to follow him to his planet . Goku accepts and they become loyers. At the beginning goku is uke but as his power grows he becomes less submissive in bed and ends up being the seme as soon as he becomes super saiyan 

• 4 months later...

Wanted to add another idea with the same pairing : after the tournament of power, frieza realizes that deep inside he always desired goku and wants to have him as his lover but he knows goku will refuse so he steals one of the devices that allow someone to travel through time and goes back in time. There he fuses with his younger self and takes goku from the planet Vegeta before he destroys it. Then he trains goku to be his bodyguard and his lover. 

Must have a very protective and dominant goku 

• 7 months later...

For the last one with frieza going back in time, if possible I would like if the goku from the future followed frieza at some point, found his past self fucking frieza, it turns him on and he proposes to his past self to share frieza, ending with frieza fucked by the two gokus and future goku deciding to stay in this timeline

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.