Click Here!

How do I fix...

Guest Inshadowsidream

Guest Inshadowsidream

I just posted the first chapter of my first story, and encountered a small problem. Some if the boxes that needed to be filled in scroll of to the left, making it difficult for me to read what I was filling in. I write on a tablet, and I have not encountered this until now. I can't write code, so I need to be able to access the italics, and bold, but scrolling off as it does makes it difficult to do any needed editing. Someone please tell me how to fix this?

You can always edit the content of those fields from your Control Panel. Go to the subdomain, and you’ll see your story listed. Next to the title should be a grey click button that reads “Edit Story Info” which will take you to a new page with all the fields you filled in when posting the story. The content should be shown for each field within the field box, so you should be able to find what needs editing.

Once you’ve made the changes you need to make, at the very bottom is another click button reading “Edit Story.” Click that to save your changes.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.