Click Here!

bulma/Vegeta [s]

Guest leela

Guest leela

i can’t remember where i read it or when. Vegeta is training and tries to self teach himself the mulit-form techique. results are not exactly right. the power is spilt but the other one can talk, and act indenpently. they are on the same team with each other though. no evil twin but one is slightly more agressive in actions but not that bad. they can’t figure out how to undo this. at the same time both notice they like bulma. they both don’t want anyone else to know about this ‘training mistake’ and both take turns at secducing. both miss by half inch. i don’t remember too much more other then Bulma had a sex dream and two Vegetas were in it before she knew there was two Vegetas. and the last part i read was. both Vegeta’s were in his room going over what happened, what failed. as they are talking, Bulma slams open the door ready to yell at Vegeta for the shower interppution last night when she sees both. i remember she runs for the lab for some reason but one Vegeta cuts her off at the lab door and the other from behind. when both take her to her room, she is confused but not fighting thinking. “this is just like my dream.”

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.