Click Here!

Femdom Gender Swap Dudley & His Gang (Modern AU)

Guest femdomlover

Guest femdomlover

So I had this idea, what if Dudley was female and so was his gang of horrible friends? What if it was set in today's world with smartphones & Snapchat? This is a loooong femdom prompt!

Dudley would be Debbie Dursley, Piers Polkiss would be Philippa “Pippa” Polkiss, Dennis would be Denise, Gordon – Gemma, Malcolm – Maggie

Debbie would still be large and ugly, as would Denise and Maggie with Pippa being the skinny, pimply one and Gemma who’s slim and pretty with long hair. Pippa and Gemma both have olders sisters which are quite mean to them, which in turn causes them to be mean to others. Hanging round with Debbie, Denise & Maggie means they can pick on pretty much anyone they like as those 3 girls are really big.

Also in this fic, you wouldn’t start Hogwarts until you were thirteen, meaning Harry would have to go 2 years at Stonewall High.

In their last year together before going to secondary school, (Debbie & Pippa are off to Smeltings, Denise and Maggie to another private school and Gemma is gonna go to Stonewall High with Harry) they ramp up their bullying as they are now the oldest & in Debbie, Denise & Maggies case, the biggest in their year (bigger than any of the boys and certainly a lot bigger than Harry).

Naturally Harry can’t fight back in the same way, if he hit a girl he’d be in way more trouble than hitting another boy, so he mostly runs away & hides from them. 

Knowing this, one day before the last few weeks of school finish up for the summer, they hatch a plan to catch Harry. On Fridays they have gym as their last class and naturally the girls tend to take longer getting changed than the boys, meaning this is one day when Harry feels pretty safe going home from school and usually goes through the park if the weather is nice.

They manage to surprise him in the park and Debbie (Dudley) gets an iron grip of his arms and holds them behind Harry’s back while Denise holds his mouth shut. He tries to kick and wiggle free but Maggie punches him in the stomach, knocking the breath out of his lungs and he can’t resist as much as they lift him in to a pathway through some bushes where they won’t be seen.

Pippa steps forward and says “Nowhere to run now you little freak” before she kicks Harry in the balls. They all laugh as tears start streaming from his eyes.

“Kick him again!” Debbie orders and Pippa takes a step back to do so, gleefully. Harry wriggles and kicks to try and get free but Debbie stomps on one foot and Denise the other before wrapping their legs around one of Harry’s each. He’s completely trapped.

Gemma however thinks they can humiliate him much more and says “Wait, let’s make sure you really kick him in the balls.” She then pulls Harry’s pants and underwear down and the girls all laugh. Gemma feels a thrill run through her entire body as she sees the naked, hairless little bum in front of her and an equally big thrill runs through her once more when she steps round to see Harry’s little cock and balls. (He’s not hit puberty yet and has always been small for his age)

Gemma then takes out her smartphone and says “There you go Pippa, see if you can hit a target that small.” as she films Pippa kicking Harry’s naked balls, making sure not to film anyone’s face. More tears stream out of Harry’s eyes as the girls laugh.

“What a tiny little thing, good thing you’ll never get a girlfriend anyway Potter.” Gemma says as she leans in and inspects Harry’s cock and balls.

“Does this hurt?” She asks and slaps his balls with her free hand, she’s filming another clip. They can all hear Harry’s muffled yelp and laugh even more.

“What about this? She asks as she grabs his balls and squeezes hard. Another -muffled yell as Harry tries to wriggle free but Gemma squeezes even harder and he tries to go still.

“Good boy.” She says and releases his balls. Then slaps them again before taking a picture of them.

“Oh look, they’re a bit red and swollen. I think a final kick will be good though.” She says and Debbie goes “Go on Pippa, kick the freak hard!”. She does and Debbie lets go of Harry, letting him collapse on the ground, crying and moaning; holding his poor balls.

The next day, Harry is sitting in his cupboard, doing some homework on his tablet (Provided by the school ofc, the Dursleys would never spend that kind of money on Harry) after his chores are done when he gets an IM notification from Gemma (They have a program installed for sending in assignments, downloading assignments, weekly letters being posted etc). He’s never gotten an IM before so despite who the sender is, he klicks it and all it says is “Check your email.”

Harry logs on his email and there’s a new one from @bitchqueen99, he opens it and gasps as there’s a picture of him on the ground, half naked and clutching his balls, crying.

He scrolls down and reads what it says underneath the picture. “If you don’t want me to send this to everyone’s Snapchat you better come meet me in that spot, 15:00 sharp.”

So Harry goes to meet Gemma who’s already there waiting for him in the little pathway through the bushes.

“What the hell is wrong with you, delete those pictures!” Harry says as soon as he sees her.

“Tssk tssk Potter, you should be nice to me. After all, not only can I send that picture but also this one.” She says as she takes out her phone and shows a closeup picture of Harry’s small, hairless cock and balls.

“And I can send them to all our new friends at Stonewall too, once we start there.” She says, smug as hell.

“What do you want from me.” He grinds out, fuming. Any chance of having a normal school life at Stonewall would be completely out the window if Gemma sent those pictures round.

“I want to play some more with you, alone this time however. All you have to do is obey all my orders and if you do well… I’ll delete these photos from my phone.”

“Fine.” Harry agrees.

What follow would be some more ballbusting (slapping, punching, squeezing), ordering Harry to stroke his cock to see if it can get hard (it can but its not that much bigger, about 3 inches fully erect. She orders Harry down on all four, spanking Harry’s bum a bit and his asshole too for good measure. Harry gets strangely aroused by this all after having stroked his cock hard, this ofc humiliates him even further. Gemma alternates spanking Harry’s bum and asshole with tugging on his balls but never his cock. So by the end, Harry is really frustrated.

“Well, I’ve gotta get back home. You’ve been good so I’m deleting the photos. Look.” She says, showing Harry her phone as she deletes the photos. Unbeknownst to him however, she’s filmed and taken more photos during these acts only set them to be saved to another folder. Not having a smartphone himself, Harry doesn’t know this can be done even.

The next day however he gets another IM from Gemma. It only says “Email.”

With dread, Harry opens up his email and there’s a picture of him on all fours with his red-spanked bum and balls in the air. There’s also a clip attached and he downloads it only to see that its of him masturbating.

Shamed beyond belief, he goes back to the email and reads what it says.

“You shouldn’t have closed your eyes so much, taking these were easy. Oh and while I did delete those other photos from my phone… they’re still stored on the cloud. Next Saturday, same place, same time, unless you want to be Stonewall High’s most famous new student.”

And thus begins Harry’s summer under the rule of Gemma. She comes up with increasingly dirty things for Harry to do and for her to do to him, all femdom stuff ofc. Gemma is fascinated by Harry’s asshole and balls so that’s where the focus should be, ballbusting, fingering him, assfucking him with various objects, feeding him his drops of precum, making him eat his cum when he orgasms, rimming him, ballsucking…

Once they start Stonewall High, Gemma comes with a reputation of being the younger sister to the ruling bitch queen of school; Chelsea. So ofc she gets her own, new little clique of wannabe bitch-queens and introduce the 3 of them to her favorite little bitch-boy-plaything: Harry Potter, the shy, loner-kid of the other first year class of Stonewall High.

He’ll get humiliated with self-facials, stuff up his bum and any other good femdom stuff you can think of! Gemma has been doing plenty of research on the internet after all…

The only thing giving him solace is that the bossy girl in HIS class has actually turned into a bit of a friend, a certain Hermione Granger. Naturally Gemma can’t have Harry making friends with anyone, so she sends photos of Harry with stuff in his bum, of his small little cock and his swollen balls as well as a few clips on Snapchat.

Hermione is shocked beyond belief but she can’t look away. She’s never seen anything like it but takes pity on Harry and continues to be his friend although more in secret now. She’ll want to soothe his abused balls and asshole with creams and ointments… and that’ll lead to some rimming, handjobs and blowjobs possibly. Hermione should be cuddling and soothing Harry a lot when they’re alone together, especially his abused balls and asshole.

And that’s the whole prompt!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.