Click Here!

Luna Bullied by Cho and The Ravenclaw girls

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I feel like Luna gets off pretty easy in fanfiction So how about a story covering what the Cho and the other Ravenclaw girls did to her before she came under harry Protection.

Mabye start it in Harry’s forth year after Cho started Dating Cedric and the reason that their Bullying takes a turn for the worse is that Cho and her Friend Find out that Luna is on First name basis with Cedric because both of their familys live in the Ottery St Catchpole area and worried that Luna might let slip to Cedric that Cho is part of the Group of girls that Bully her makes a plan to Silence her and turn her into their but mostly Cho’s own personal Lesbian Sex slave. Cho starts with a Combination of Dream and Chastity magic. The Dream magic to Gives Luna wet Dream of Being Cho’s sex toy and The chastity magic to leave Luna frustrated from being Unable to Orgasm without Cho help/permission. Mabye add a Curse that makes its so that no Dick feels right to Luna’s in her Mouth,pussy and ass apart from sex toys that Cho has enchanted with the counter curse. 

Maybe have Luna with Cho when Harry asks her to the Ball and Cho suggests that Harry take Luna to the Ball knowing that Harry was most likely going to be a Terrible date and therefore be Useful to Cho’s Goal of Turning Luna off of men.

no scat,gore,vore,Watersports,blood play.

maybe start off with a Spell that makes Luna’s Cloths invisible to Luna to get her used to walking around the School naked taking away Luna abilty to sense her Cloths one sense at a time till one day Luna can’t sense her cloths at all when she is wearing them. Mabye add in a  confundus charm to make Luna see nothing wrong with what is happening.

One of the things that they could do is Steal most than just Luna shoes and instead take everything that Luna wears under her robes, If they are the Open robes like in the Movies add an enchantment so to everyone else Luna looks fully clothed to everyone but Luna and Cho group. maybe shorten her Robe as well so that it only comes down halfway down Luna’s ass with the Enchantment making everyone else see Luna as wearing a full size Robes. With the them slowly weaning Luna off the  confundus charms using weaker and weaker ones till they stop them entirely. 

Maybe have one of Cho’s group decided that if Loony Lovegood loves her Radish earrings so she should also wear a Nipple and clit version as well.

Maybe also use magic To make make Buttplugs out of butterbeer corks by use magic to change the shape and enlarge them so the Plugs get slowly bigger as Luna gets used to them.

mabye also a confundus charm to turn Luna’s Humilation and pain into Pleasure

What else could you See Cho’s Group doing to Luna?

I know that the Confundus charm probaly can’t do all that in Canon but there probably are spells that can do those things.

Even though Cho and her Group are doing all this I don’t want Cho and Her group to Win maybe give Luna a somewhat happy ending buy Having Fleur  and Bill Find and Break all the Curses on Luna while she is staying at shell cottage after she is rescued from Malfoy manor with Fleur playing the Role of Luna Master while They break the Curses but actually doing a right by Luna by giving Luna stuff she needs like aftercare.

Guest Guest

One scene could be Luna surrounded by Cho’s group of Girls in one of the school corridors with them secretly playing with and Spanking Luna pussy and Ass in public getting Luna all worked up and Horny before she has to go into Class. or Cho and Luna in the middle of the Group with Luna on her knees eating Cho out as the other student move around the group to get past them in the Corridors.

Another Quirky thing that Luna does is how she keeps her wand maybe have Cho’s group turn a  Pussy plug into a wand Holster so Luna has to keep her wand in her pussy.

So like when Harry Finds Cho to ask her to the yule Ball Luna is also their naked on her Knees eating Cho’s pussy but because of the charms Cho has on Luna to make people see anything wrong with what she and her group is doing to Luna harry see her as part of the background until Cho calls his attention to Luna and Suggest’s that harry take Luna to the ball. Maybe as an apology Cho tell Luna to give harry a Blowjob as an apology with Harry not seeing anything wrong with it thank to the charms. So harry gets his First blowjob standing their in the Corridors while Cho Chang stands there and watches maybe with Cho verbally Humiliating Luna. After the Blowjob is over harry ask Luna if she is ok because he thought the Verbal humiliation wasn't very nice but before Luna can answer Cho grabs harry’s hand and brings it to Luna Pussy and is like”Oh Luna enjoys that Fell her Pussy she is positively gushing, you enjoy that Right Luna” and all Luna can do is moan as Cho Guides harry hand into Playing with Luna’s pussy till she orgasm which happends quickly because Cho has been experimenting with Orgasm Denial For the Past Few weeks.

Luna is her Normal quirky self because of Cho charms make it so she sees what is happening to her as normal. Because Cho Likes Luna being her Innocent as she is having stuff done to her. 

Guest Guest

Mabye a set of Spells that slowly trains Luna to respond to names like whore.slave,bitch,cunt as her name, while also training her to refer to herself in the third person (A long term brain washing spells that’s effect would eventually continue even if the spells were to wear off if it has been on Long enough)

with one of the spells being the Confundus charm to make Luna not see anything wrong with what is happening, maybe even a spell to make her feel a minor arousal to Train her to get turned on when called whore.slave,bitch,cunt and a Minor revulsion spell to maker her Dislike being called her name.

so someone asks luna something like “how are you today?” Because of the spell luna would hear as” how are you today Whore”(what luna hears would rotate depending on an a number of factors. and the spell would also also make it so when ever Luna uses her name, I, I am, I’m ,my, mine,ect it would be translates whore,slave,bitch,cunt,ect  and  It would also make it so that when luna referred to herself in the Third person  as This whore,This slave,This bitch, This cunt,ect  it would be translated to I, I am, I’m ,my, mine,ect.So if someone were to ask luna something like are you all right  if luna were to reply “I am alright” she would actually say something like “This Slut is alright” but if luna were to reply “This slut is alright” the words that would come out of luna mouth would be I”m alright”.)

With only Cho's group being able to hear what Luna is saying.

Guest Guest

I imagen it starting with the Ravenclaw girls stealing all of Luna's underwear, when that gets no reaction they move to leaving a single pair conjured underwear that they cause to vanish during the day, when Luna doesn't notice until that night when she gets undressed. So they add a spell  that make Luna more self-conscious of the fact that she is not wearing any underwear and makes her aroused by it.

They then move on to her other cloths and using other spells that make her not see anything wrong with what she is wearing no matter what it is along with a spell to make other people not notice.

with Luna final outfit ending up as something like this: Thigh high's with no shoes enchanted to protect her feet, a 3 inch skirt connected to a anal hook and her Clit hood piercing , white shirt/corset that leaves only overs her stomach area leaving her breasts complete exposed and a Bra that is more two circle of string that goes around the base of her breasts and a robe that goes an bit further down her ass than her skirt that is enchanted so Luna feels  more self-conscious every time the little bit of her ass that her robes covers is exposed , a set of nipple clamps with butter beer corks on the chain connecting them, a Radish Clit ring to match her earrings.

you get the idea first they target the idea of nargles by stealing her underwear which escalates into all the stuff wit Lunas cloth, and the wrackspurts stuff is magic that is making her self-conscious and aroused along with makeing people not notice the cloths she is wearing, ect maybe the Blibbering Humdinger could be done by making the radish hanging from her clit a vibrator after all they do make a Humming sound.

Suggested length of Luna Skirt  would be about the length in this picture 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.