Click Here!

M/M Space Epic

Guest dontaskjustwonder

Guest dontaskjustwonder

So, I’m looking for a story I read a long time ago on AFF.

I can’t remember a lot, so some of these details may be wrong/fuzzy. I remember there was one main character. He was either a teen or in his 20s or something, and for some reason he had ended up on a crew’s spaceship. The whole story was a really long space epic. I remember there were a lot of chapters and it followed this main character through a lot of his life. I think maybe he was a slave at one point, or he was forced to join the spaceship crew against his will? There was definitely a romance that grew between him and one of the other crew members too (it might have been the captain or some sort of leader). Knowing my tastes, it probably had some sort of hurt/comfort or angst aspect to it as well.

I also have a vague memory of them stopping at a port/planet at some point, and he either had the option to leave the crew or he made some sort of escape (but I think he went back to them anyways).

Sorry these are all really vague details. Honestly, the part that seems the most important was that it was a very long m/m space epic.

Guest dontaskjustwonder
17 hours ago, LisaT2525 said:

Hey, so would you be thinking of London Lampy’s Exit series? 

I checked that out, but that’s not what I’m thinking of. But thank you!

Now that I think more, I’m pretty sure there was an author’s note at the top of the first chapter that mentioned that the story was long and had a lot of (universe? outer-space? characters?) world-building, so you would have to stick withit for the long-haul.

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.