Click Here!

Challenge discussion thread

thebooblover

3 hours ago, thebooblover said:

And some girls for the “Hiccup the Overlord” fic:

1. Camicazi and her mother Big-Boobied Bertha from the original HTTYD books
  2. Skuld the Sorceress from the “The Endless Night” comic

Partly just for the sake of saying, I'd been planning for Camicazi to have a role in my take on the challenge, mainly because she has a fairly substantial role in another story I'd been planning, basically the HTTYD franchise with many a 'what if' rolled into it, such as 'what if Hiccup bonded with more than one dragon?', 'what if Hiccup had siblings of both blood and bond?', 'what if Dagur was a girl?', and world building details kind of bleed over into this one, sort of making it an A.U. of an A.U.

Main thing that's giving me writer's block though is the fact that, similar to the upbringing of the Overlord in the second game, I'd planned for Hiccup to get removed from Berk at a young age, making it a fairly good bet that Berk would still be at war with the dragons when Hiccup returns, and if pro dragon Hiccup is the protagonist of the story, that would make anti dragon Berk, and the other Viking tribes, the antagonists of that campaign...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jwsponky said:

Main thing that's giving me writer's block though is the fact that, similar to the upbringing of the Overlord in the second game, I'd planned for Hiccup to get removed from Berk at a young age, making it a fairly good bet that Berk would still be at war with the dragons when Hiccup returns, and if pro dragon Hiccup is the protagonist of the story, that would make anti dragon Berk, and the other Viking tribes, the antagonists of that campaign...

Quick question, do you have a solid synopsis for your version of the story, and if not, can I make a suggestion?

12 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

Quick question, do you have a solid synopsis for your version of the story, and if not, can I make a suggestion?

I don't know if I'd say its solid, but I have ideas for what I plan to have happen and an order to some of the things, but suggestions are welcome. If I recall correctly a fair number of moons ago when I first mentioned having a go of my own at the challenge you said ye had suggestions, but then never gave them due to differing sleep schedules, namely that I lean more towards being nocturnal.

Just now, Jwsponky said:

I don't know if I'd say its solid, but I have ideas for what I plan to have happen and an order to some of the things, but suggestions are welcome. If I recall correctly a fair number of moons ago when I first mentioned having a go of my own at the challenge you said ye had suggestions, but then never gave them due to differing sleep schedules, namely that I lean more towards being nocturnal.

Oh shit, my fault man. Well, I'm awake now, so do you still want to hear it?

4 minutes ago, Jwsponky said:

If you wish to share it.

So, what I thought of goes something like this:

In the long forgotten past, you had the first Overlord, Lord Gromgard. Once the son of a disgraced Duke, Lord Gromgard dedicated his life to become a ruthless and insurmountable master of might and magic for conquest. He was already a powerful enough sorcerer to be considered a walking siege engine of arcane power as well as a talented warrior compared to the rest of the chaff, but he became an unstoppable juggernaut once he discovered the legendary Tower Heart (As he discovered it in the heart of a tower, Gromgard admittedly is not great at naming things). The Tower Heart was giant, indestructible orb of unlimited primordial power. Older and more obscure than even the gods themselves, anyone who had total access to the Tower Heart’s power basically had a fat “I WIN” button. Lord Gromgard had it all with the Tower Heart: an inexhaustible amount of resources, an unstoppable army of minions homegrown to do his bidding, celestial beings fearing his very presence, a harem to play with on his off days, etc. With the totality of the orb’s power, he was was potentially all powerful. Potentially being the operative word.

While Lord Gromgard was as competent and capable as a relatively young lord had any right to be, not even someone like him was perfect. Receiving such unfathomable power in such short notice left him a bit… unstable for lack of a better term. He’d gotten uncoordinated and lazy, making foolish decisions unfit for a ruler, and eventually lost it all when he never practiced caution, allowing some ragtag bunch of nameless schmucks took advantage of his lethargic regime and decided to play hero. From that day forward, he vowed to learn from his mistakes and pass them on to his descendants, or indeed anyone willing to listen to the old spirit, by trying his soul into his personal spellbook (Magically enhanced to be invulnerable to damage of course) so he could teach the potential dictators the dos and don’ts of being an Overlord. To bad no of the fools could FUCKING PAY ATTENTION TO A GOD DAMNED WORD!!!

His descendents all grew up to be the same generic “EVIL” fuckers we all know about in regular media. You know the ones, you Skeletors, your Voldemorts, your Dr. Klaws, any box standard cartoon villains who only sit in a dark room making up ludacris plans with ridiculous necessities that are inevitably stopped by some young, rag tag bunch of adventurers (sometimes, unintentionally). No matter how much he tried, how much he showed his descendants how laughably obscene the plans his descendants were, all they ever did was resent him for questioning their rule before going forward and getting themselves killed in spectacular fashion, even with the Tower Heart in their possession. Apparently, they forget the “Lord” aspect of being a “Dark Lord,” never actually ruling properly instead of being edgy, angsty, hammy man children with a several shit tons of issues. As a result, their rules become shorter and more laughable as time passed.

Now, Gromgard was desperate for a proper heir, one that wouldn’t discard him the moment he says something displeasing because they couldn’t handle legitimate criticism or they decided that “he outlived his usefulness” and tossed him into the trash to be picked up later. Now years have passed and he suddenly finds himself in the hands of his last living descendant (on his mother’s side), a viking boy. A rather clever and even ingenious young boy with aspirations of leadership, a talent for problem solving, and he can hold more than one thought in his head. All he’d have to do is make him want to leave his filthy clan of barbarian folk. Not to hard as most of the clan and even his father and clan see him as little more than a talking fishbone. With this “Hiccup” (Okay, that has got to change) under his ghostly wing, Gromgard had hope that this child would take his lessons to heart unlike the long line of disappointments in the past.

What he didn’t expect was for this Hiccup to surpass his expectations beyond his wildest dreams. Every test Gromgard had for the child was passed with flying colors at speeds even he did not anticipate. Much like his teacher, Hiccup grew to be a talented warrior and a masterful magi. When there was nothing left to teach, Gromgard and Hiccup made their way over to the Tower Gromgard and take the Tower Heart, only to find the once lavish tower is yet again destroyed and the lustrous orb of ultimate power had naught but a spark of primordial magic left in it. Turns out, while power of the Tower Heart had unlimited potential, the Tower Heart itself wasn’t unlimited. Several likely unsavory characters leached off of it, taking the power for themselves until the well had almost run dry instead of just taking the whole damn orb to begin with. But Hiccup was nothing if not a problem solver, and he capitalized on the mistakes of the idiots who stole his birthright. While the power itself is next to nothing, he can still sense who has it and where they are. All he has to do is find them, kill them, and restore power to the Tower Heart. 

But there was another problem, his minions. Think of the minions like the Orks in 40K, an artificially made species of specialized warriors made to serve a grater master. Minions are in the same boat as they were hand made by Gromgard to be his perfect servants. Gromgard made them specifically based their design off of demonic entities, both in image and strength, with the added bonus that they won’t try to trick you and torture your soul like real demons. But with the tower heart as it is now, the minions are only simple imps. Still dutifully loyal to whoever wields the gauntlet, but utterly pathetic as an army. Thankfully, they have some uses like crafting and smithing and the like, but Hiccup will have to work fast so he can add some real power to his forces. Thankfully, there already is an available substitute: Dragons.

He remembered his clan under constant attack by the beasts. Fire breathing creatures of legend, with the might capable of reducing kingdoms to cinders, the stiffies both Hiccup and Gromgard grew could be wielded as clubs. Of course, mastering dragons was no small feet. Sure, he could just hire/force dragon hunters to capture some beasts for him, but that’s not a permanent solution. what he really needs is an alpha, a powerful dragon for him to mold into something all dragons will be compelled to follow. Thankfully, there was one option, the illusive Night Fury. Said to be the offspring of lightning and death itself, this creature was the first step onto total domination (and it also made for a great friend.) While it wasn’t exactly large, it was fast, agile, and powerful allowing it to make decisive blows on to its enemies. All Hiccup needed to do was train it.

20 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

So, what I thought of goes something like this:

In the long forgotten past, you had the first Overlord, Lord Gromgard. Once the son of a disgraced Duke, Lord Gromgard dedicated his life to become a ruthless and insurmountable master of might and magic for conquest. He was already a powerful enough sorcerer to be considered a walking siege engine of arcane power as well as a talented warrior compared to the rest of the chaff, but he became an unstoppable juggernaut once he discovered the legendary Tower Heart (As he discovered it in the heart of a tower, Gromgard admittedly is not great at naming things). The Tower Heart was giant, indestructible orb of unlimited primordial power. Older and more obscure than even the gods themselves, anyone who had total access to the Tower Heart’s power basically had a fat “I WIN” button. Lord Gromgard had it all with the Tower Heart: an inexhaustible amount of resources, an unstoppable army of minions homegrown to do his bidding, celestial beings fearing his very presence, a harem to play with on his off days, etc. With the totality of the orb’s power, he was was potentially all powerful. Potentially being the operative word.

While Lord Gromgard was as competent and capable as a relatively young lord had any right to be, not even someone like him was perfect. Receiving such unfathomable power in such short notice left him a bit… unstable for lack of a better term. He’d gotten uncoordinated and lazy, making foolish decisions unfit for a ruler, and eventually lost it all when he never practiced caution, allowing some ragtag bunch of nameless schmucks took advantage of his lethargic regime and decided to play hero. From that day forward, he vowed to learn from his mistakes and pass them on to his descendants, or indeed anyone willing to listen to the old spirit, by trying his soul into his personal spellbook (Magically enhanced to be invulnerable to damage of course) so he could teach the potential dictators the dos and don’ts of being an Overlord. To bad no of the fools could FUCKING PAY ATTENTION TO A GOD DAMNED WORD!!!

His descendents all grew up to be the same generic “EVIL” fuckers we all know about in regular media. You know the ones, you Skeletors, your Voldemorts, your Dr. Klaws, any box standard cartoon villains who only sit in a dark room making up ludacris plans with ridiculous necessities that are inevitably stopped by some young, rag tag bunch of adventurers (sometimes, unintentionally). No matter how much he tried, how much he showed his descendants how laughably obscene the plans his descendants were, all they ever did was resent him for questioning their rule before going forward and getting themselves killed in spectacular fashion, even with the Tower Heart in their possession. Apparently, they forget the “Lord” aspect of being a “Dark Lord,” never actually ruling properly instead of being edgy, angsty, hammy man children with a several shit tons of issues. As a result, their rules become shorter and more laughable as time passed.

Now, Gromgard was desperate for a proper heir, one that wouldn’t discard him the moment he says something displeasing because they couldn’t handle legitimate criticism or they decided that “he outlived his usefulness” and tossed him into the trash to be picked up later. Now years have passed and he suddenly finds himself in the hands of his last living descendant (on his mother’s side), a viking boy. A rather clever and even ingenious young boy with aspirations of leadership, a talent for problem solving, and he can hold more than one thought in his head. All he’d have to do is make him want to leave his filthy clan of barbarian folk. Not to hard as most of the clan and even his father and clan see him as little more than a talking fishbone. With this “Hiccup” (Okay, that has got to change) under his ghostly wing, Gromgard had hope that this child would take his lessons to heart unlike the long line of disappointments in the past.

What he didn’t expect was for this Hiccup to surpass his expectations beyond his wildest dreams. Every test Gromgard had for the child was passed with flying colors at speeds even he did not anticipate. Much like his teacher, Hiccup grew to be a talented warrior and a masterful magi. When there was nothing left to teach, Gromgard and Hiccup made their way over to the Tower Gromgard and take the Tower Heart, only to find the once lavish tower is yet again destroyed and the lustrous orb of ultimate power had naught but a spark of primordial magic left in it. Turns out, while power of the Tower Heart had unlimited potential, the Tower Heart itself wasn’t unlimited. Several likely unsavory characters leached off of it, taking the power for themselves until the well had almost run dry instead of just taking the whole damn orb to begin with. But Hiccup was nothing if not a problem solver, and he capitalized on the mistakes of the idiots who stole his birthright. While the power itself is next to nothing, he can still sense who has it and where they are. All he has to do is find them, kill them, and restore power to the Tower Heart. 

But there was another problem, his minions. Think of the minions like the Orks in 40K, an artificially made species of specialized warriors made to serve a grater master. Minions are in the same boat as they were hand made by Gromgard to be his perfect servants. Gromgard made them specifically based their design off of demonic entities, both in image and strength, with the added bonus that they won’t try to trick you and torture your soul like real demons. But with the tower heart as it is now, the minions are only simple imps. Still dutifully loyal to whoever wields the gauntlet, but utterly pathetic as an army. Thankfully, they have some uses like crafting and smithing and the like, but Hiccup will have to work fast so he can add some real power to his forces. Thankfully, there already is an available substitute: Dragons.

He remembered his clan under constant attack by the beasts. Fire breathing creatures of legend, with the might capable of reducing kingdoms to cinders, the stiffies both Hiccup and Gromgard grew could be wielded as clubs. Of course, mastering dragons was no small feet. Sure, he could just hire/force dragon hunters to capture some beasts for him, but that’s not a permanent solution. what he really needs is an alpha, a powerful dragon for him to mold into something all dragons will be compelled to follow. Thankfully, there was one option, the illusive Night Fury. Said to be the offspring of lightning and death itself, this creature was the first step onto total domination (and it also made for a great friend.) While it wasn’t exactly large, it was fast, agile, and powerful allowing it to make decisive blows on to its enemies. All Hiccup needed to do was train it.

A sound suggestion, and has several similarities to the plan I have, such as…

1- Hiccup being trained by ghosts who’ve been less than impressed with previous ‘pillage and burn’ type Overlords, only I’d planned on the ghosts being the spirits of sorceresses sacrificed to make the Tower Heart (and idea mostly inspired by the fact that in the second game you have to drain Fay of most of her magic to repair the Tower Heart), namely Maleficent, Grimhilde, Ursula, Mim, and Mirage, who take in the young Viking and decide to raise an Overlord who is loyal to them and would try to find away to free them from the Tower Heart, and if once he’s grown they get to have their mutually enjoyed way with their trainee, then they aren’t exactly complaining.

2- Hiccup being descended from a previous Overlord on Valka’s side, in my story Hiccup’s grandfather.

3- The Minions original forms being okay as raiders but less effective as actual soldiers, though my plan was less replace them than upgrade them via alchemy, and create other ‘castes’ based off them to fight in the seas and sky as well.

and your mention of the Dragon Hunters is fairly apt as well since I had been planning to have Hiccup encounter them during the montage style prologue and, since he lacks the forces to wipe them out at that exact moment, hire them to catch dragons for him, as unharmed as possible, not to form an army since if the Minions or castes derived from them are killed they can be revived at the price of a little life force, which Hiccup keeps a stock pile of for just such occasions, but for the simple reason of every dragon they sell to him is one they aren’t selling to someone who would kill it.

Granted the Dragon Hunters wouldn’t know what Hiccup was doing, or the fact he was plotting to wipe them out if necessary, though ideally they’d stop hunting dragons and join his domain since more citizens means more tax revenue, their opinion on the matter being along the lines of “You paid us for them, what you do with them is your problem.”

I will admit I’ve toyed with the idea of Viggo and Ryker being born female in this A.U., for admittedly little more reason than the fact I’ve scrolled past many a Grimborn brother(s)/Hiccup story, a fair few Grimborn brother(s)/female Hiccup story, but no Grimborn sister(s)/Hiccup story and thought “Eh, why not be the first?”

6 hours ago, Jwsponky said:

1- Hiccup being trained by ghosts who’ve been less than impressed with previous ‘pillage and burn’ type Overlords, only I’d planned on the ghosts being the spirits of sorceresses sacrificed to make the Tower Heart (and idea mostly inspired by the fact that in the second game you have to drain Fay of most of her magic to repair the Tower Heart), namely Maleficent, Grimhilde, Ursula, Mim, and Mirage, who take in the young Viking and decide to raise an Overlord who is loyal to them and would try to find away to free them from the Tower Heart, and if once he’s grown they get to have their mutually enjoyed way with their trainee, then they aren’t exactly complaining.

So he's raised by the ghost female sorcerers and female fairies, like nannies? Not bad, but making then ghosts might be a bit much, mostly because it would kind of be awkward to screw them. The reason I stuck with Gromgald is because he is the first Overlord, so he'd know more about raising an Overlord, like a badass mentor.

3- The Minions original forms being okay as raiders but less effective as actual soldiers, though my plan was less replace them than upgrade them via alchemy, and create other ‘castes’ based off them to fight in the seas and sky as well.

That's actually not a bad idea either. And without the proper management and a millennia of miss managment could have caused the once great forces to become little more than gimmicky imps. You can also make it so that Maleficent has some of them, what with her already having an army of pig faced imps. That and Hiccup and Gromgard were geniuses, so alchemical creations aren't too far a stretch.

and your mention of the Dragon Hunters is fairly apt as well since I had been planning to have Hiccup encounter them during the montage style prologue and, since he lacks the forces to wipe them out at that exact moment, hire them to catch dragons for him, as unharmed as possible, not to form an army since if the Minions or castes derived from them are killed they can be revived at the price of a little life force, which Hiccup keeps a stock pile of for just such occasions, but for the simple reason of every dragon they sell to him is one they aren’t selling to someone who would kill it.

Granted the Dragon Hunters wouldn’t know what Hiccup was doing, or the fact he was plotting to wipe them out if necessary, though ideally they’d stop hunting dragons and join his domain since more citizens means more tax revenue, their opinion on the matter being along the lines of “You paid us for them, what you do with them is your problem.

Oh cool, so it's like with Lobo and dolphins. An unstoppable monster with a love for a specific animal and would go literally to hell and back just for them. I like it.

I will admit I’ve toyed with the idea of Viggo and Ryker being born female in this A.U., for admittedly little more reason than the fact I’ve scrolled past many a Grimborn brother(s)/Hiccup story, a fair few Grimborn brother(s)/female Hiccup story, but no Grimborn sister(s)/Hiccup story and thought “Eh, why not be the first?

Eh... personally, I'm not a fan of changing the genders of characters in any capacity. So you need to really good at it to make it work. IMO, your better off making you own OCs than switching genders fir no reason. I've only seen this work in two stories fir different reasons.

7 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

So he's raised by the ghost female sorcerers and female fairies, like nannies? Not bad, but making then ghosts might be a bit much, mostly because it would kind of be awkward to screw them. 

Well, they wouldn't precisely be ghosts, they'd be more comparable to genies with the Tower Heart as their lamp.

9 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

The reason I stuck with Gromgald is because he is the first Overlord, so he'd know more about raising an Overlord, like a badass mentor.

I have heard of the character, but since the game he is mentioned in is only available for the Wii, I cannot play it.

10 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

Oh cool, so it's like with Lobo and dolphins. 

...I believe I missed something. What does the Spanish word for wolf and the smaller members of the cetacean family have to do with anything?

11 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

An unstoppable monster with a love for a specific animal and would go literally to hell and back just for them. I like it.

I admit that given the fact the dragons in the HTTYD franchise are typically depicted as sentient/sapient, it was going to be more along the lines of dragons being citizens of Hiccup's domain, and ergo he works to protect the ones already under his banner, and recruit more when opportunities present themselves.

15 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

Eh... personally, I'm not a fan of changing the genders of characters in any capacity. So you need to really good at it to make it work. IMO, your better off making you own OCs than switching genders fir no reason. I've only seen this work in two stories fir different reasons.

Objection noted, and shall be considered. If I recall correctly you voiced it previously the aforementioned fair number of moons ago about the idea of Tuffnut being born a girl in this A.U, under the logic of while it is not impossible for a pair of twins to be a boy and a girl, it is decidedly less likely than two boys or two girls.

Guest Random Fan

These are the only expansions I’m doing for these stories by the way. 

OC Harem Expansion

Power Boobs & Water Melon – After the incident with the dating show, Water Melon and Power Boobs are both upset that they missed a prime method to get laid. However, they find him by complete accident. This leads to the duo taking him aside for sex, taking advantage of their massive udders. 

Titania & Underlings – after a few days without sex, our MC is in the wrong place at the wrong time, getting grabbed by Titania and their underlings. Recognizing him from the show, they pump him for information...in the way we all know. 

Sym-Bionic TITan mercenaries

Taarna & Julie – both Taarna and Julie go to Earth, having been hired by the Mutraddi to find Ilana and her friends. They arrive in town and find Lance and Ilana both having a night out at another metal club. They walk in and pull Lance aside. The two think they want to have some of the naughtier variety of fun and pull them both in for sex. The two go along with this, but they find that Lance is far more than they bargained for. In the end, they joined Lance and become his new sluts with the promise of three times their pay when the Mutraddi is beaten., with the leader thinking they were slain. 

Lord Dominator – having found Dominator after her fall from grace, the leader gives her the option to become a member of his army, and she agrees, obviously intending to stab him in the back later. Piloting a massive version of her armored form, she attacks and nearly defeats Titan. At this point, G3 steps in saving them. The true leader of G3 reveals himself as Lance’s real father, who survived the incident and has given himself a cyborg body to survive. Using his knowledge of their technology, he enhances their armor and makes Titan even stronger for round 2. After defeating Dominator, they capture her and pump her for information on the Mutraddi. Lance gets creative when he tortures her, making her his new slut, and she agrees to help fight if she gets access to Lance’s cock at least twice a week. 

Queen Tyr’ahnee & Mandie – both Mandie and the queen have heard of a powerful warrior on Earth, and they find Titan. After talking them down, they separate and they go after Lance, wanting to fight him to prove himself. Lance wins with some effort and they both agree to become his queens, leading to another fight. Lance then claims both girls and they agree to talk about a peace treaty between Mars, Boudacia, and Galuna. This also sets up the fact that the trio now has two armies backing them up.

Angela Cross – Angela heads to Earth, hired by the Mutraddi to find Titans weaknesses under the guise that Titan was destroying the planet and that their monsters were defending it. Angela arrives at the house, but new security added by G3 and Lance’s old man, capture her. Eventually, Angela learns the truth and realizes that she was lied to. Ilana goes to comfort he girl and things get a little heated when Angela suddenly enters a heat cycle, which she was trying to avoid. Lance joins in hearing the noise. 

Hiccup the overlord Expansion

Camicazi & Big Breasted Bertha – with their island nearly destroyed by an invading force, Bertha and Camicazi both flea, waiting to break out their comrades from their enemies’ clutches. Eventually, they are found adrift near Arendelle. Camicazi and Bertha are glad to see Hiccup but are shocked at his new appearance as well as the appearance of the girls currently in his thrall, making even Bertha jealous of their breast meats. They talk to Hiccup and beg for his help, in spite of their pride, and he agrees if they join him. After breaking out the remaining Bog Burglars, both Bertha and Camicazi go to Hiccup's bed and become his newest harem members. With the idea of them getting powers, both can turn into a small bog and can turn invisible. 

Skuld – Skuld and the thunderhead tribe attempt to usurp Hiccup’s throne, wanting the power of overlord for themselves. However, the play with the timing of an eclipse doesn’t work as Hiccup doesn’t sense magic in Skuld. With no choice, Skuld surrenders and becomes a new potion mistress, with Hiccup seeing her skills. She becomes his newest harem member when she is caught trying to slip a lust potion into his drink. Deciding to punish her, he takes the potion and takes Astrid right in front of her, then taking care of Skuld when he finishes. 

Well, they wouldn't precisely be ghosts, they'd be more comparable to genies with the Tower Heart as their lamp.

6 hours ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

Oh, okay then, like genie nannies with their being tied to the Tower Heart.

I have heard of the character, but since the game he is mentioned in is only available for the Wii, I cannot play it.

You aren’t missing much, this is just the canon. But it’s the Overlord game so who cares anymore besides us fanfic writers? It’s also a good name for hiccup to go by because Hiccup isn’t exactly a name most would take seriously when compared to Gromgard.

...I believe I missed something. What does the Spanish word for wolf and the smaller members of the cetacean family have to do with anything?

You mean you’ve never heard of the Main Man? The man who kicked everyone’s ass at least once including superman, Darkseid, and Santa Claus?

I admit that given the fact the dragons in the HTTYD franchise are typically depicted as sentient/sapient, it was going to be more along the lines of dragons being citizens of Hiccup's domain, and ergo he works to protect the ones already under his banner, and recruit more when opportunities present themselves.

Oh, kind of like how they are in the movies?

Objection noted, and shall be considered. If I recall correctly you voiced it previously the aforementioned fair number of moons ago about the idea of Tuffnut being born a girl in this A.U, under the logic of while it is not impossible for a pair of twins to be a boy and a girl, it is decidedly less likely than two boys or two girls.

Oh yeah, I remembered. I mostly objected just because I don’t like changing genders for no reason. If it serves no purpose other than sex, why change them in the first place? And then you’ve got people thinking that it’s yaoi or homosexual because they don’t understand that the characters change. Honestly it just feels like too much of a hassle unless you’re writing a Ramna fic. And at that point I’d say just make an OC.

1 hour ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

Oh, okay then, like genie nannies with their being tied to the Tower Heart.

Aye, spirits that are capable of taking a physical form, but are unable to leave the Tower Heart’s area of influence.

You aren’t missing much, this is just the canon. But it’s the Overlord game so who cares anymore besides us fanfic writers? It’s also a good name for hiccup to go by because Hiccup isn’t exactly a name most would take seriously when compared to Gromgard.

Okay to the first bit, though I’d planned for Hiccup to stick with the name Hiccup, since one would assume the army of monsters at his command would serve as intimidation enough.

You mean you’ve never heard of the Main Man? The man who kicked everyone’s ass at least once including superman, Darkseid, and Santa Claus?

Nope, or if I have it was many a moon ago and I forgot him. And why would someone attack Santa Claus?

Oh, kind of like how they are in the movies?

Aye, and to use the game ‘Rise of Berk’ as an example while there would be specialized jobs for some, like Gronkles, Hotburples, and Catastrophic Quakens making Gronkle Iron, most of them would be employed to gather fish, both as food and a source of life force, since in the first game anything bigger than a rat, could provide life force, and there are quite a number of types of fish in both fresh and salt water that would be bigger than rats.

Oh yeah, I remembered. I mostly objected just because I don’t like changing genders for no reason. If it serves no purpose other than sex, why change them in the first place? And then you’ve got people thinking that it’s yaoi or homosexual because they don’t understand that the characters change. Honestly it just feels like too much of a hassle unless you’re writing a Ramna fic. And at that point I’d say just make an OC.

Repeated objection still noted and will be considered, though slight counter objection, given that if they were the Grimborn sisters in this story they’d get the same growth spurt as any other female in Hiccup’s domain, it would likely be hard to mistake them for male.

Also I thought ramna was a type of noodle dish, and therefor am confused what it has to do with this discussion…

also just came up with an idea for a MHA fic. Not exactly a smut fic, just a normal fanfic with some urban magic and conspiracy elements if anyone is interested in it.

I am aware this one wasn’t directed at me, but what is a ‘MHA’?

4 minutes ago, Jwsponky said:

MHA

My Hero Academia. That anime in which only Japan seems to have heroes at the top of their superhero ranking list (or on the list at all), the main character is cries every other episode, and people keep trying to say how a piece of shit asshole who bullies weeker kids and tells them to go kill themselves while having everything handed to him on a silver platter is the a deeper and more complex character than Naruto.

13 minutes ago, Jwsponky said:

And why would someone attack Santa Claus?

Someone paid him.

14 minutes ago, Jwsponky said:

Aye, and to use the game ‘Rise of Berk’ as an example while there would be specialized jobs for some, like Gronkles, Hotburples, and Catastrophic Quakens making Gronkle Iron, most of them would be employed to gather fish, both as food and a source of life force, since in the first game anything bigger than a rat, could provide life force, and there are quite a number of types of fish in both fresh and salt water that would be bigger than rats.

Considering the quality of Gronckle Iron, that would be fucking terrifying

16 minutes ago, Jwsponky said:

Repeated objection still noted and will be considered, though slight counter objection, given that if they were the Grimborn sisters in this story they’d get the same growth spurt as any other female in Hiccup’s domain, it would likely be hard to mistake them for male.

Oh no, what I mean is that people might be turned off at the fact that, while female, Hiccup is still essentially sleeping with the Grimborn Brothers. And no matter how much you reiterate that they’re females in this story, people won’t stop seeing them as such. Which is why I suggested giving them each daughters/apprentices under their wing for Hiccup to fuck instead because the pleasure would be two fold. One, you have Hiccup fucking new girls into the harem, and two, those girls are in some way related to the Grimborn Brothers, meaning that Hiccup is getting one over on his enemies.

27 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

My Hero Academia. That anime in which only Japan seems to have heroes at the top of their superhero ranking list (or on the list at all), the main character is cries every other episode, and people keep trying to say how a piece of shit asshole who bullies weeker kids and tells them to go kill themselves while having everything handed to him on a silver platter is the a deeper and more complex character than Naruto.

Okay… though now I must ask what’s a ‘Naruto’?

17 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

Someone paid him.

...Why? My original confusion given that Santa Claus is typically depicted as a nice person stands.

18 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

Considering the quality of Gronckle Iron, that would be fucking terrifying

That is the ambition of the idea.

18 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

Oh no, what I mean is that people might be turned off at the fact that, while female, Hiccup is still essentially sleeping with the Grimborn Brothers. And no matter how much you reiterate that they’re females in this story, people won’t stop seeing them as such. Which is why I suggested giving them each daughters/apprentices under their wing for Hiccup to fuck instead because the pleasure would be two fold. One, you have Hiccup fucking new girls into the harem, and two, those girls are in some way related to the Grimborn Brothers, meaning that Hiccup is getting one over on his enemies.

Objection still noted, but whether they be Viggo and Ryker or Vigga and Ryka, I’m still about 50/50 on whether the Dragon Hunters (or any of the human HTTYD characters who were against the dragons) would accept defeat and join Hiccup’s domain as full citizens, with the caveat they have to make peace with the dragons, or if they would refuse, leaving Hiccup, who I’d been planning to write as less ‘hero’ or ‘villain’ than ‘businessman’, to deem the most profitable course of action slaughtering the Dragon Hunters to the last person, looting their village and claiming the territory, and feeding their carcasses to the Minions.

1 minute ago, Jwsponky said:

Okay… though now I must ask what’s a ‘Naruto’?

Naruto is the main character of an shonen anime/manga series of the same name. In it, Naruto is born and raised in a feudal society of ninjas and his sole ambition is to be the leader of his home village, also known as the Hokage. Unfortunately, there are some complications with that as some assholes attacked his home village by manipulating a giant demon fox on the day of his birth, forcing his father, the former Hokage, to sacrifice himself and his son by sealing it within Naruto. Now Naruto is determined to become the Hokage and earn the respect of his peers with some hard training, the power of friendship, and a small loan of unlimited demonic power.

7 hours ago, Guest Random Fan said:

These are the only expansions I’m doing for these stories by the way. 

OC Harem Expansion

Power Boobs & Water Melon – After the incident with the dating show, Water Melon and Power Boobs are both upset that they missed a prime method to get laid. However, they find him by complete accident. This leads to the duo taking him aside for sex, taking advantage of their massive udders. 

Titania & Underlings – after a few days without sex, our MC is in the wrong place at the wrong time, getting grabbed by Titania and their underlings. Recognizing him from the show, they pump him for information...in the way we all know. 

Sym-Bionic TITan mercenaries

Taarna & Julie – both Taarna and Julie go to Earth, having been hired by the Mutraddi to find Ilana and her friends. They arrive in town and find Lance and Ilana both having a night out at another metal club. They walk in and pull Lance aside. The two think they want to have some of the naughtier variety of fun and pull them both in for sex. The two go along with this, but they find that Lance is far more than they bargained for. In the end, they joined Lance and become his new sluts with the promise of three times their pay when the Mutraddi is beaten., with the leader thinking they were slain. 

Lord Dominator – having found Dominator after her fall from grace, the leader gives her the option to become a member of his army, and she agrees, obviously intending to stab him in the back later. Piloting a massive version of her armored form, she attacks and nearly defeats Titan. At this point, G3 steps in saving them. The true leader of G3 reveals himself as Lance’s real father, who survived the incident and has given himself a cyborg body to survive. Using his knowledge of their technology, he enhances their armor and makes Titan even stronger for round 2. After defeating Dominator, they capture her and pump her for information on the Mutraddi. Lance gets creative when he tortures her, making her his new slut, and she agrees to help fight if she gets access to Lance’s cock at least twice a week. 

Queen Tyr’ahnee & Mandie – both Mandie and the queen have heard of a powerful warrior on Earth, and they find Titan. After talking them down, they separate and they go after Lance, wanting to fight him to prove himself. Lance wins with some effort and they both agree to become his queens, leading to another fight. Lance then claims both girls and they agree to talk about a peace treaty between Mars, Boudacia, and Galuna. This also sets up the fact that the trio now has two armies backing them up.

Angela Cross – Angela heads to Earth, hired by the Mutraddi to find Titans weaknesses under the guise that Titan was destroying the planet and that their monsters were defending it. Angela arrives at the house, but new security added by G3 and Lance’s old man, capture her. Eventually, Angela learns the truth and realizes that she was lied to. Ilana goes to comfort he girl and things get a little heated when Angela suddenly enters a heat cycle, which she was trying to avoid. Lance joins in hearing the noise. 

Hiccup the overlord Expansion

Camicazi & Big Breasted Bertha – with their island nearly destroyed by an invading force, Bertha and Camicazi both flea, waiting to break out their comrades from their enemies’ clutches. Eventually, they are found adrift near Arendelle. Camicazi and Bertha are glad to see Hiccup but are shocked at his new appearance as well as the appearance of the girls currently in his thrall, making even Bertha jealous of their breast meats. They talk to Hiccup and beg for his help, in spite of their pride, and he agrees if they join him. After breaking out the remaining Bog Burglars, both Bertha and Camicazi go to Hiccup's bed and become his newest harem members. With the idea of them getting powers, both can turn into a small bog and can turn invisible. 

Skuld – Skuld and the thunderhead tribe attempt to usurp Hiccup’s throne, wanting the power of overlord for themselves. However, the play with the timing of an eclipse doesn’t work as Hiccup doesn’t sense magic in Skuld. With no choice, Skuld surrenders and becomes a new potion mistress, with Hiccup seeing her skills. She becomes his newest harem member when she is caught trying to slip a lust potion into his drink. Deciding to punish her, he takes the potion and takes Astrid right in front of her, then taking care of Skuld when he finishes. 

Nice scenarios!

Naruto is the main character of an shonen anime/manga series of the same name. In it, Naruto is born and raised in a feudal society of ninjas and his sole ambition is to be the leader of his home village, also known as the Hokage. Unfortunately, there are some complications with that as some assholes attacked his home village by manipulating a giant demon fox on the day of his birth, forcing his father, the former Hokage, to sacrifice himself and his son by sealing it within Naruto. Now Naruto is determined to become the Hokage and earn the respect of his peers with some hard training, the power of friendship, and a small loan of unlimited demonic power.

Okay...

48 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

None of that made a lick of sense to you. If I mentioned bloodlines, and you think of royalty, you loose.

I understood what ye said more or less, it just sounds like a very odd cartoon. And wasn't aware we were playing some manner of game, but the first thing that comes to mind about 'bloodlines' is that it is just a synonym for family, same as kin or clan.

19 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

Oh no, you right about that. But there’s more to it than that.

Hey Jw. Bloodlines in this means chakra-empowered family lines and, occasionally, actual blood. Ninjas in Naruto are very big on alchemic treatments, and specialised breeding to make supersoliders. 

It's LITERALLY empowered blood. And descendants usually get thenpowers as well. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.