Click Here!

The Whore Potion

Guest iamlying

Guest iamlying

This is an old idea of mine I can never get anywhere with so I thought I’d post it here, and hey- maybe someone will do it or I’ll finally do it or whatever. 

During her fifth year, Harriet (or Harry, whichever but I like genderbending so… yeah) accidentally gets covered with a super old potion while cleaning out Grimmauld. Snape tests the potion and identifies it as a potion that when spilled on someone, makes them become the whore of the organization the first person to have sex with her is part of. If she does not have sex within a few days, she will die. So… who do they pick? The Weasleys around are all underage or not part of the Order, Molly and Arthur are basically her other parents, Sirius is her godfather and the idea of it makes them both go green, similar with Remus, Hermione is a no so… they choose Snape. It also doubles because while Snape is part of the Order, he’s part of the spy part of the Order and that literally only contains him. So one round of sex, boom she’s okay. And the potion doesn’t stop her from having sex with others or getting married or whatever so it’ll be fine. All Snape has to do while having sex is think he’s the Spy of the Order, part of the Spy division or whatever.

Or so she thinks. Snape takes this as a chance to not only have Lily’s child be safe but also to get revenge on James Potter. He informs Voldemort and Voldemort decides this is perfect. So Snape thinks instead he’s a Death Eater and all that.

Harriett’s body changes (cause the potion makes her appealing to the organization) and all but she does appear to go about business as usual. Until one of the seventh years corners her and orders her to suck him off and she has to. Snape comes upon them and takes charge, fucking her and explainign the truth after the seventh year leaves, but she has to obey his orders which is not to tell anyone.

So, Harriet is now the whore of the Death Eaters. What fun.

Guidelines

-Only marked Death Eaters can use Harriet as a whore. Anyone not marked can’t, so Malfoy is forced to just watch this happen and wait till he gets his mark.

-Harriet is forced to act like everything is completely normal, and can’t reveal anything.

-NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 15 SEES ANY SEXY TIMES. That’s… a hard no for me. So like, if Harriet is paraded naked anywhere, it has to be without kids around. She can wear super skimpy outfits but like… limit.

Suggestions

-Harriet can’t get pregnant until Voldemort fucks her cause all Death Eaters want him to have an heir so like her womb is just waiting for it. 

-If you’re doing Harry have him be feminized

-When Draco gets his mark, he gets rewarded with Harriet for a week cause he helps lead the Death Eaters in Hogwarts.

-Have a scene where Snape has Harriet in his office, naked, during a meeting with other Death Eaters and she’s just being causally groped or whatever.

-The Death Eaters on the Quidditch team tie her up and fuck her after she beats them. When she gets banned, she’s forced to stay in their changing room and let them do whatever they want to her.

-Harriet’s not allowed to wear panties or a bra anymore.

-When the Dark wins, Harriett is kept at the Ministry for everyone to enjoy while she works somewhere, or she’s given to Snape and she’s his personally but others can use her if they go to his house. Or Voldemort claims her for himself.

Please No

Scat, watersports, any kids involved that are under the age of like 15 at all, vore, extreme physical abuse of Harriet. No problem with whippings or anything it’s just… eh, some people over use them. Outright torture isn’t sexy to me.

Not a Huge Fan but it’s okay…

Not a giant fan of dehumanizing as in ‘you are treated like a dog, crawl and eat out of bowls’. Doesn’t do it for me. I prefer stuff like ‘you are my cockwarmer or you are decoration and will not speak’ stuff. I think it’s worse to be kinda treated like a human but still just being the slut for everyone.

• 4 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.