Click Here!

Looking for half of the Arrow fanfic

Guest AnakinFlair

Guest AnakinFlair

There used to be several more stories in the Arrow Category that have just vanished. Several focused on Thea, and one was a multi-chapter dealing with an alternate dimension. What happened to them?

Without titles, it would be hard for me to say with any certainty, but authors sometimes remove stories for reasons of their own. If you can remember individual story titles or author pen names, I can certainly look into our records and see what I can find out.

I’ve moved this, since in my slightly brain dead state earlier, I didn’t quite realize that Arrow stories exist in the Television subdomain. However, I was unable to find any records of staff action regarding those stories. I can only surmise the authors removed the stories themselves. I’m sorry!

• 5 months later...

I have no idea why but THe Chemist removed the majority of their stories and the stories you listed were among them. However they recently reposted a lot of them.  Here is the reality one although the Thea recruitment pitch and others were not put on.  http://tv.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600099600

Edited by justheretoread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.