Click Here!

New Television Category Request

Guest Sammycolt

Guest Sammycolt

I’d like to request a new category for Spectrum’s upcoming series L.A.’s Finest please :)

Category: L.A.’s Finest

Section: Television – G through L

I have stories for it.

Guest Sammycolt

I am aware that you guys are a little busy right now, so for now I posted the first part of my story in the “misc – het male/female” section. It would be great if it could be moved once you have the time to create the new category :)

No worries, our head admin will let you know here once the category has been created, and I think that you can then move the story yourself. If not the archive mods will help you move the story. 

Just be patient with us because our head admin is the only one who can create categories, and at the moment, her RL schedule is crazy busy. 

Also, I think that while you have to post your stories in the Misc. – het male/female section (and you haven’t already done so), you can put the name of the category you are requesting in the summary of your story. That way it’s clearly marked where that story belongs, when our head admin can create the category. 

• 2 months later...
41 minutes ago, Guest AllTheLittleMonsters said:

I wanted to request a category for The 100 unless I’m super dumb and just can’t find iT

It’s actually in the Television subdomain, under 1 through F, right here: http://tv.adult-fanfiction.org/index.php?cat=2069

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.