Click Here!

Looking for Tauriel/Bolg Slavery fanfic

Guest SirTennant

Guest SirTennant

Hello, so I’m looking for this fanfic that I read many times, had it even saved in bookmarks, but recently I had to quickly restore my computer  and lost all data on my hard drive. I tried looking for the fanfic and didn’t manage to find it again.. I was thinking that it might be deleted now, but if someone would know, it would probably be you. The fanfic also had some fanart made specifically for the story, I think it was made by marukanitel.. So the story goes like this: It starts somewhere at the battle of the five armies, Orcs win and Tauriel is lying on the ground.. Bolg comes to her and shows her heads of Legolas and Kili (he killed them both) and then he rapes her.. Then the Orcs settle in Erebor for a while, Bolg enjoys his time with Tauriel there for quite some time and eventually they leave back home.. Somewhere on the road Bolg gives Tauriel chance to kill herself, but she won’t do it.. Skipping ahead Bolg forcefully impregnates Tauriel and she eventually falls in love with him.. I think in the last 2-3 chapters fully transformed and goes hunting with Bolg and even fights elfs several times.. I don’t really remember last chapters that well, because I don’t like stuff like this with stockholm syndrome etc.. But well, it’s there.. It’s quite a long fanfic aswell, I think it has over 10 chapters atleast.. Thanks in advance for any help… (Even if you just tell me it’s deleted, atleast I’ll know not to hopelessly  search for it)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.