Click Here!

The black diamonds

I still don’t know how to remind the black diamonds from my stories. They’re still there after three years. I’ve gone into the story manager and tried clicking on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of my screen. But nothing happens. I’m not as savvy about technology as many people are. Maybe someone could help me through this with step-by-step instructions. If i can’t manage it, I’ll have to go through all these stories and fix them story by story, chapter by chapter. Ho boy.

Edited by QueenBoadicea

I think the browser if Firefox. I’m not certain that’s correct. But it’s a moot point now. I went to each story with the black diamonds and fixed them. Thank you for your consideration.

I’m sorry I wasn’t more help.

Each browser has a different way to set encoding so that the character set will not show the black diamonds instead of punctuation. Our tech admin is going through each subdomain, one at a time, and fixing a variety of issues, including black diamonds, but her real life work schedule has been brutally busy, leaving her little time for database repairs. In the meantime, the browser fix allows stories to be read properly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.