Click Here!

Wannabe Me Running Round

Tcr

Apparently I've attracted enough of a following that people want to be me.  There is a new user ".tcr" running around.  I submitted a report on my Star Trek Adventurer promo page, as this one wants so badly to be me, he tried to write a chapter of it there.  Not sure about it, but, figured I'd let you know before he really goes out and starts affecting things.

11 minutes ago, .tcr said:

Were a tribute profile 

Let me point out two things:

One: We don’t permit story content to be posted in the forum. Stories are posted to the archive only.

Two: The member Tcr is not at all flattered by your tribute profile, nor is that something we allow. Do not continue to post alleged chapters to his story, chapters he did not write, and which you have not been asked to write.

3 minutes ago, .tcr said:

I felt that the invitation was implied

Just a suggestion? Next time, ASK first. And be yourself. Don’t be someone else. It almost never works out outside Harajuku or ComicCon.

And as for charging, not on this website. Ever.

Edited by BronxWench

Guys, I feel terrible about all of this.  I wasn’t trying to hurt anyone’s feelings.  I just wanted to share my art and thought this was a safe place for that. 

That having been said, I’m not sure I understand what harm I caused.  Im just a writer like you guys.  If you don’t like my work, I’d really appreciate feedback because I havent been doing this that long and I want to grow.  I just came here for help.

Tcr, bro, youre a star and I just wanted to shine a little too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.