Click Here!

Sex under the sea

T_B

I'm am 18 years old and I've traveled the world with my mom and dad they are 37 years old I never understood why we was doing it until I hit puberty mom and dad had a goal of having sex all over the world they even did it on a plane and a boat they then take a picture of mom when they finish having sex and put it in a scrapbook

Dad was proud for completing the Scrapbook when mom told us we would be leaving in a few days to a undersea hotel that night I found mom upset apparently dad was not willing to go he's terrified I love the thought of being underwater I accidentally let it slip I found their scrapbook mom told me that it was her dream to have sex everywhere which she'll never achieve her dream

Wanting to make her happy I told her I would help her out I meant convince dad into going but she thought I meant I would take dad's place

Me and mom left to the underwater hotel the first thing we did was have sex and like with her other times she had me take her picture but unlike the other times mom wanted to have sex the whole trip when we got home mom came to my room she handed me a new scrapbook with the picture we took she said we have to fill it up because the one she made with dad doesn't count with with all picture with her and my picture when I looked at her she was taking off her clothes any thing else is up to you

The mom has C cup breasts and a shaved pussy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.