Click Here!

Looking for an old AFF HDH

Guest Audie S

Guest Audie S

There is an old adult fan fiction story I am trying to locate. I do not remember the name of it, but it was my absolute favorite story and really touched me. If anyone remembers it please please tell me. 

What I remember 

It was around 2005/2006/2007 time frame. 

It was a Harry/Draco/Hermonie 

In it if I remember correctly Harry had the Dark Lord powers. In the beginning he had a hard time controlling them. I don’t remember how the three of them hooked up. I do remember there was something special about Hermonie (I cant remember if she was rich or what. There was something there) because in one chapter Draco felt like an outsider. 

There is only one scene I remember , Harry was in the bathroom and some guys where trying to hook up with him and he made them give him head. 

If if I remember correctly too Hermonie had a time of jealousy because Harry and Draco were soft with her but rough with each other and she wanted it rough. I want to say Harry was a virgin and Draco was teaching him how to please Hermonie. 

The last chapter I remember they were in a old house and there was something about paintings and they had their painting done when they were younger and not older like everyone else. 

If anyone remembers this story you have no idea how much you will mean to me! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.