Click Here!

Account deletion request

Guest Cruel_Hero

Guest Cruel_Hero

I hope this is the right place for this. I would like to please have my account and all stories deleted. I can't login or reset the password due to that unknown glitch, and so I cannot send a link to my profile. However my username is Cruel_Hero and the associatied email is deadly_nightshade17@hotmail.com. I hope that will be enough. 

You still have five stories posted under the Harry Potter fandom. Those stories would be deleted along with the account, so if you want to download a copy of the stories, let me know, and we’ll see if we can’t get that password reset for you, or at the least recover the existing password.

Guest Cruel_Hero

Well, I was thinking I wanted to delete it entirely but you’ve tempted me. If I could gain access to the account again I can just delete the old stories myself and add the new ones, so let’s please try solving the password issue then. Thank you.

• 10 months later...

I’ve tagged our tech admin to see if she can shed any light on the password issue. I’m not a coder myself, and I have no direct access to the database to review or amend passwords. We limit that level of access very strictly for security reasons, which I hope everyone will understand and support.

The only thing I can do is to update an email address, which might resolve some of the password reset issues. We’re seeing the problem primarily with accounts using a Microsoft email client: Hotmail, Outlook, or Live.com. Once the password is successfully reset, you will have full access to the account, and can even revert back to the Hotmail address if you prefer it.

Guest Cruel_Hero

No I completely understand and thank you for everything. I spent a good many wonderful years here and I’ve just been hanging out all this time, hoping for a fix. :lol:  I have a gmail account I can use. Its emathewswacg@gmail.com. Will that work and what do I need to do? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.